Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

I managed to load AmiAmi right on the dot. Didn't expect to get one, so took my time adding my new shipping address and knew I wouldn't get to the finish on time...hell I even had to fill the form in again after missing a line...cue a thirty second wait after and I snag one.

Absolutely shocked in a good way. First time I've PO'd anything successfully from AmiAmi.

Edited by Shukenzero

hearing all the Amiami success stories kinda got me miffed.
I refreshed at 11:59 PST ready to go and as soon as the page loaded the dreaded words "sold out" flashed on screen. I was completely dumbstruck. I mean...unless my time is off, (which I checked it wasnt) there was no way it was already gone. I refreshed for the next 10 minutes hoping to catch a break and snag one, but to no avail. I suspect either one of you guys or another crazy fan got it ahead of me.

Well thats how it crumbles anyway. Congrats to those who managed to snag one. If you have an extra you dont feel like keeping, shoot me a PM. I'd love to take over it for you. In the meantime, I have HLJ and NY to hover over. I almost pulled trigger on the yesasia one until common sense took over.

I was probably one of the first to snag one with CDJ. I tried for a second on NY but funny thing happened...the order went through but a few seconds after I got the email confirmation, it auto-cancelled my order. What the hell, NY? I probably got cart jacked but it's weird I got an order confirmation in the first place... :(

Anyway, I got one so I'm just lookin for my number two :)

Edited by xrentonx

I managed to load AmiAmi right on the dot. Didn't expect to get one, so took my time adding my new shipping address and knew I wouldn't get to the finish on time...hell I even had to fill the form in again after missing a line...cue a thirty second wait after and I snag one.

Absolutely shocked in a good way. First time I've PO'd anything successfully from AmiAmi.

How the **** does that work? I refreshed 2 seconds before 2 am, clicked on "add to cart" and it refreshed showing sold out. That's freaking bullshit.

Do you guys think that Bandai will come up with an "Ozma" color scheme for this YF-30?

Why, so it can tear through the space-time continuum and sell out before it actually goes on sale?

Edited by Kyp Durron

The Preorders were up at like 06:00 ET (03:00 PT) .... you went to sleep right when they came up

LOL, I woke up at 5:30ET and checked NY, saw nothing and went back to sleep.

Last night was a complete bust, saw AmiAmi/HS add to cart, but item sold out as the cart was loading. Boo-urns.

I hit the button at the exact moment that my phone hit 12:00, it loaded as for sale.

I added to cart, moved through the address screen in a second, and got lagged on the payment screen

For over 3 minutes. I'm guess AmiAmi doesn't have cart jacking. Otherwise I wouldn't have got one.

In fact at one point I had to stop the page from loading, and refresh at the payment selection screen.

I still don't know if i should get this or not.. i like the looks and everything, but the last Bandai valk i bought just fell apart.

And the price is really high.

Ps. ich hab frei :p

Hey ein Mainzer, das ist ja ein Katzensprung von mir entfernt. Glück bei den Vorbestellungen gehabt oder doch liegen lassen?

Hey ein Mainzer, das ist ja ein Katzensprung von mir entfernt. Glück bei den Vorbestellungen gehabt oder doch liegen lassen?

Ich hab ab 5 vor 8 Amiami ständig neu geladen..punkt 9.00 wechselt es von "order soon" nach "sold out".

Und NY hab ich irgendwie verpasst. :(

Also leider nein, aber mal sehen, vielleicht klappt's ja bei HLJ.

Wo ist denn das andere Ende des Katzensprungs? :)

Edited by miro79

Do you guys think that Bandai will come up with an "Ozma" color scheme for this YF-30?

Well, that'd certainly push me into "must have" territory for this Valkyrie. Because I am a design scheme fanboy. :(

How the **** does that work? I refreshed 2 seconds before 2 am, clicked on "add to cart" and it refreshed showing sold out. That's freaking bullshit.

Actually, I had a similar experience as Shukenzero with Amiami. After adding the item to the basket, I had to log in to check out. Knowing there might be a risk of cart jacking, I got quite stressed, fumbled on the phone keyboard and got a failed log in attempt as a result. But I got the item in the end anyway. I don't how it worked, but it did.

Edited by Lorindor

thats so wierd, that some of you even saw the purchase button.

For me it changed instantly from "order soon" to "sold out at 9:00 (Germany time).

And it did not take long to refresh the page, it just was sold out in under a second.

Wo ist denn das andere Ende des Katzensprungs? :)

Offenbach, sind ja nur an die 50 km.

thats so wierd, that some of you even saw the purchase button.

For me it changed instantly from "order soon" to "sold out at 9:00 (Germany time).

And it did not take long to refresh the page, it just was sold out in under a second.

Had the same experience, 09:00h bang "sold out". Almost feels like Amiami excluded Europe on this one.

Meanwhile NY was constantly crapping out whereas HLJ and Anime-Export seem to be using a different atomic clock.

Needless to say that coming into work one hour late was not woth it. Will not do this again unless I am on leave.

Edited by lechuck

No love for this guy, I was up 15min prior to showtime (EST). Hit NY first, but didnt even see it. So then trolled amiami, same thing as the rest of ya. Hit refresh and it went from coming soon to sold out. WTF!?! So then i jump over to NY and still nothing. So sent and email to NY and i go, "sometime very soon". But when it finally showed it was sold out. OH plus I wasnt fast enough to pick up a VB-6 Monster from Mandarake which was only 20,000yen. And the icing on the cake...my VF-1J no paint kit, is being held at my PO. Yup today of all days my mailman decided to deliver my mail early... FML!!!!!

I got the ad to cart button twice; first at exactly 12:00 and then again at 12:04 with it showing sold out in between. Both times it gave me the sold out redirect. Hobby search was showing reservation closed from the first time I opened the page.

Much the same here. NY was broken, Ami Ami sold out, was going thru the ordering process on CD Japan but then was told "sold out" more than halfway through. NY back online at around 0515 ET and sold out somehow. Yeesh.

Total bust for me. I'll wait for HLJ, preorder reopening somewhere else, or after release stock. I want a YF-30, but I'm not going to sweat over it.

Edit: and dang it for this site going dead at just the most inopportune time... :wacko:

Edited by mechaninac

Its funny that ppl are saying they got one from ami ami, as i loaded the page right on the dot at 4pm japan time, it went from going on sale to sold out right in 1 min, i did not even get the add to cart button and i had someone trying with me at the same time on 2 different computers and we both got the same results, at that very second i refreshed cdjapan, saw it there and decided to just buy it there and then to not incurr any more headache from bandai bullshit preorders, thank gawd this is my last one, and my 1st one that iever managed to get via preorders aside from web exclusives