Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

Woah buddy.

let's not say lewd things about a lady like the YF-30!

She likes to think of herself as "ample."

i knew somebody would catch it... nice legs though

I don't know if Bandai will release more variants from the game. Heck we don't even know if this is a web exclusive or not (or do we?). As far as I know Macross 30 didn't sell that much units. Neither Leon nor the YF-30 appeared in the show or the movies. I'm amazed to see Bandai releasing the YF-30 after all,

I'm not taking any changes on this one since the stock YF-30 might be all we get.

Much like the YF-29 Ozma custom the black/gray and purple YF-30 looks great and I wouldn't mind getting a second one.

Somebody was asking what the other paint schemes are and here's the two that aren't just stripe variations. The first three are just red, blue, or green stripes.

attachicon.gifIMG_0715.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0717.JPG

I just love the first one with the purple stripes but the red one looks good too.

Changing colors costs almost nothing. If they sold 5, it'd be profitable for them. And the paint apps etc seem to be the same as the Alto-esque one, so there'd be no new paint masks needed either.

Of course, Bandai hasn't done a green renewal VF-27 yet either, so...

I'm not saying it not possible but unlikely. Probably depending on how well the first one is selling.

I love the Skywarp-esque black and purple scheme and would prefer to have this in my collection over another white plane with black and red accents. Especially since I don't have any emotional attachment to the Leon character and just want a cool looking Valkyrie.

I say it again: Bandai I would buy the one with the purple accents. In fact I would buy any purple colored Valkyrie. :D

Based on previous DX toy offers, does anyone have any guesses on when pre-orders might be available? To be honest, this will be the first Valkyrie I actually preorder because I'm very new to the hobby. Hell, I only just got my first Yamato VF-1 a few months back.

I don't know if Bandai will release more variants from the game. Heck we don't even know if this is a web exclusive or not (or do we?). As far as I know Macross 30 didn't sell that much units. Neither Leon nor the YF-30 appeared in the show or the movies. I'm amazed to see Bandai releasing the YF-30 after all,

I'm not taking any changes on this one since the stock YF-30 might be all we get.

Much like the YF-29 Ozma custom the black/gray and purple YF-30 looks great and I wouldn't mind getting a second one.

Well, It is the design made specifically for the 30th anniversary, I couldnt see a reason why Bandai wouldnt decide to comemmorate it. That being said, I predict a Tamashii online only sale going on, with the possibility of it going as fast as when the VF-4's came out.

I can expect everyone will be fighting to get one of these, well...everyone who really wants one that is.