ARGH! THE ROBOT IS TALKING TO ME!! "I'm hungry?" Robots are NOT supposed to say stuff like that!!! :shock:

Hmmm, I still don't know why Thunder deserves to be a Valvrave pilot, since he's still just a one-note Angry Guy.

Also, does anyone else get Doctor Insano vibes from the Physics teacher

since ALL residents of Module 77, except the students, were military personnel.

?

It gets good at episode 6 onward, you just have to chug some fecal matter before then. Depending on how this anime will go and how over the top the fan reactions get, I might make an essay as to how this impacts the genre as a whole.

What?

Can't think I do something critical?

Think I'm retarded?

You're on.

*puts shades on*

Rough draft comes after this half is over.

Wow, this show just LOVES going in right angles. The kids gloves are officially off folks because--

(Read at your own peril)

Haruto rapes Saki. I mean that quite literally. Actually it's even creepier than that. Technically Valvrave Unit 01's AI hijacks Haruto's body and uses it to rape Saki

It's like the demented, horny version of Skynet.

I wasn't going to come back but FOR FRICK SAKE (aimed for general reaction, not Banshee.... specifically)

You know what? I can't call it rape, or at least by the normal definition. Would skeptical be the proper word? The scene starts out with Haruto being violent (which everyone thought is what the spasms caused).... and APPARENTLY AN HOUR ELAPSED BECAUSE IT WENT FROM SUNDOWN TO PITCH BLACK BETWEEN EDITS. Nobody caught this? Really? Anyway, he pounces Saki and there is clothes being ripped. Once Saki realize he wasn't trying to killer her, rather he was horny (or is that VVV-tan?), she pretty much went (by dialogue and body language) "oh, now I get it!" and went with it. It isn't even like she couldn't fight back, she very well could have.

Why am I such a fuggin minority on EVERYTHING? :(

Edited by DuelGundam2099

How is "Sobu" a manly name? And what happen with Akira? And why does the last scene remind me of both Atragon and the second Ideon movie?

1. I belive it was Nobu. Not sure what it translates to.

2. Given her reaction and the tone of the flashbacks, I'd say she either has agoraphobia or anthropophobia. Maybe both.