Macross Plus in BD!!! OVA w/ English Dub & Movie w/En

treatment

Hello everyone,

Okay so I'm a bit of a newbie at stuff like this, and I think I saw it mentioned earlier while scanning this thread, but my question is does anyone know how I can synch up the English audio from my Manga DVD to the 4th OVA episode's Blu-ray ? Once I'm able to do that my life will be complete and this set will be worth it. Thanks in advance.

All you need are teo turntables. Place the bluray on the first, or "primary" turntable. Yhen place tge dvd that you want to tale the audio from on the second, or "secondary" turntable. You may hsve to adjust the RPM's, as the sampling rate on both are going to be slightly different, but once you get that done, you should be fine. I reccomend starting with 45 RPM's.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately, Japanese box sets - niche ones at least - rarely go down in price.

If anything, they usually get MORE expensive due to limited print runs (ie, like the lmt ed DYRL boxset).

The best deals can usually be had by preordering (preorder discounts and the like).

Edited by Tochiro

I picked one for around US$140 from NY...some days later the same product appeared costing ~US$300 in the same store; not sure if there is some place selling it with the former price.

Edited by Oskull

• 4 weeks later...

I wasn't aware that the BD-box was already sold out. This re-release has the exact same contents, right?

Sold out and commanding a hefty price on ebay...

FYI, both the M7 and M+ boxsets are just reissues. The content and packaging is identical to the previous manufacturing run.

Do you have any idea how many came out in the first release? I'm just trying to have an idea of how many of these sets actually get sold. The BD rankings published each week (at least in english) only account for the top 10 sellers.

• 2 months later...

No, it is a mistake. Both the Movie and the OVAs are included.

Note that the Amiami link also claims that the box and inner sleeve art is done by Masayuki, when anyone can see that he did the inner one only, while the outer box was a Hidetaka Tenjin piece.

They're not that bad overall, but I'm pretty sure that I put up several images of the worst-offending examples of the subtitles in this very thread. There aren't that many pages, so I'm sure they'll come up if you browse through.

They're not that bad overall, but I'm pretty sure that I put up several images of the worst-offending examples of the subtitles in this very thread. There aren't that many pages, so I'm sure they'll come up if you browse through.

Thank you Renato, I'll do just that. ^_^