May'n - The Galactic Fairy

vanpang

• 2 weeks later...

Suddenly found this. Maybe because of the 'landmark agreement' between Harmony Gold and the Makers of Macross, that news that were not permitted to be view by the rest of the world is now open! This Event was the launching of 'Sayonara no Tsubasa' 26.2.2011 at Sunshine 60, Ikebukuro. I made it there but was unable to go in. From Left to Right (Shoji Kawamori, May'n, Megumi Nakajima (Ranka), Aya Endo (Sheryl's voice actress) and Yuichi Nakamura (Alto) At 11.14, May'n seemed to caught by surprise! XD

Edited by VF25-F
extra text

On 4/13/2021 at 3:44 PM, VF25-F said:

Suddenly found this. Maybe because of the 'landmark agreement' between Harmony Gold and the Makers of Macross, that news that were not permitted to be view by the rest of the world is now open! This Event was the launching of 'Sayonara no Tsubasa' 26.2.2011 at Sunshine 60, Ikebukuro. I made it there but was unable to go in. From Left to Right (Shoji Kawamori, May'n, Megumi Nakajima (Ranka), Aya Endo (Sheryl's voice actress) and Yuichi Nakamura (Alto) At 11.14, May'n seemed to caught by surprise! XD

This is no longer showing...

May'n as a guest on Sora Senpai - 1 of 3. The first episode talks about her road to stardom! You'll love parents like these! 7.55 XD. But of course, the parents saw her passion and determination on the subject that they're confident about her decision.

Part 2 of Sora Senpai! Fun as usual. I think the answer for the question from the fan from Malaysia is 'off topic'! The person is asking her what kind of voice technique she uses to prevent it from going off tune! XD 

The story of Sheryl's final song was really interesting!

Just asking your opinion : Why do you think the audience would sing along (only outside of Japan) especially 'Diamond Crevasse' and 'Lion'?

Hi everyone here, a friend in Japan will be sending a message board to May'n for her debut Anniversary on June 1st. So he would like all of us to join in. Please leave a message here

Your name:

Country of Origin:

All our messages will be put on the board and send to her. Please leave your messages here. Last day is on the 23rd May 2021, so that my friend can have time to arrange them before sending out! 

Also some images from her upcoming Moment book

https://ameblo.jp/mayn-blog/entry-12674539217.html?fbclid=IwAR0SnKelT-KuL_yi3AJc_J3dTGmoEb_utg71Z_QFeykb-5CWhzzAMtZL9gg

Edited by VF25-F
add content

• 2 weeks later...

She's really good at keeping busy, eh? Either she's got really good instincts at what projects to get, or she's got a really good agent/manager. I'm not sure since I'm not familiar with the ins/outs of Japanese show business.

On 5/20/2021 at 5:07 AM, Zinjo said:

May'n turned out to be a fitting successor to Mari Ijima in the Macross Idol lore.  Junna is a very close second, IMHO.

And actually quite successful. Mari was never able to overcome being typecast as Minmei, glad that May'n was able to go on do other things. Junna is still young, and hasn't done as many things as May'n has. Let's see how she does in 5-10 years.