Another new^^

Don't worry, it's coming

http://www.cityonfir...ice-story-2013/

BTW, does Western audience still care about Jackie Chan films? The Spy Next Door still left a bad taste in my mouth, granted it was an American film

And yes, this will be his last stunt action film. Doesn't mean he won't make any more martial arts or action films. Would love to see him in Expendibles 3, even if just a small cameo

Edited by Ivan

Don't worry, it's coming

http://www.cityonfir...ice-story-2013/

BTW, does Western audience still care about Jackie Chan films? The Spy Next Door still left a bad taste in my mouth, granted it was an American film

And yes, this will be his last stunt action film. Doesn't mean he won't make any more martial arts or action films. Would love to see him in Expendibles 3, even if just a small cameo

The world isn't end in the next 21 ^^

The whole roller blade thingy, is that unique in the world or is it rather common? Because I remember seeing that on Stan Lee Super Human. So they hire that guy?

It's called "buggy rollin'/body blading", which was invented by a Frenchman named Jean-Yves Blondeau in the 1990s. Blondeau himself trained Chan to body blade.

Here's another trailer featuring the extended body blading scene and behind-the-scenes footage.

Edited by areaseven

• 6 months later...

I finally got to watch this movie, and this is the first time ever that a Hong Kong Jackie Chan movie has bored me to death. CZ12 brings absolutely nothing new to the table. Instead, it recycles every trope used in nearly every Jackie Chan movie such as a bumbling female lead paired with an equally airhead foreign chick, a fight/chase scene that involves avoiding an exploding object, etc. I usually don't mind if the script of a Jackie Chan movie is very shallow, but this one is simply too flat and the action doesn't make up for it. And the film's climax done with green-screen and CGI is a clear sign that Jackie Chan's stunt action days are over.

Simply put, CZ12 is the weakest of all the Hong Kong-based Jackie Chan films. Hell, it's almost as bad as the American-produced Disney's Around the World in 80 Days, The Tuxedo, The Medallion and The Spy Next Door.

Edited by areaseven