EXO

IMHO, Yamato Valks are kind of heavy for Action Base 2... Action Base 1 would be a better idea.

You mean this one? http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/guacbaacba1w.html

Also, is this the adapter for it? http://www.shapeways.com/model/767635/b2y-classic.html?li=productBox-search

Edited by dapro

Yup, that one... It's the same one shown with the VF-11B on the previous page. I'm pretty sure that's it, but I haven't bought/used one myself before ( I ordered my first valks around the same time as you).

Someone else or EXO would know.

Which valk you purchased?

VF-19Kai + Sound Booster, VF-17S and VF-22S Gamlin, I kind of went the opposite route you took with the VF-1A and VF-1S.

Nice, those are all on sale at angloz too! :) I went old school on mine. I think I will get couple of this gundam stands from amazon since they got free shipping. I need to make sure I got the right adapter from exo's site.

Nice, those are all on sale at angloz too! :) I went old school on mine. I think I will get couple of this gundam stands from amazon since they got free shipping. I need to make sure I got the right adapter from exo's site.

I actually got them from HKCollectibles, as the Sound Booster was much much cheaper there, so it kind of offset the $10~ish that Angolz was cheaper on the valks. I'm considering getting the VF-19S or go old school and get some VF-1s next time, the fact that I'm rewatching SDF doesn't help :p

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What does the action base attachment point look like? If someone can post the dimensions, I can make an adapter.

Here is a pic of the attachment point on the bandai action base. It looks like the total width is 8mm and inside width is 5mm.

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Edited by neko878

Here is a pic of the attachment point on the bandai action base. It looks like the total width is 8mm and inside width is 5mm.

Full_Size_Render.jpg

And you are looking for an adapter that can fit on top that will fit a Yamato tab style adapter?

And you are looking for an adapter that can fit on top that will fit a Yamato tab style adapter?

Yes I am. I got plenty of these stands for my Gundams but wanted to see if I could utilize them for the Valkyries as well.

Yes I am. I got plenty of these stands for my Gundams but wanted to see if I could utilize them for the Valkyries as well.

Pm EXO and see if he can fix the shapeways link. If not, I quickly modeled an adapter as well.

dw3s94Nh.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...