Totally Scratch-Built 1/48 VF1-J Versión Tigrillo

Tigrillo

That is fenonimal (and I don't recall ever using that word in a sentence... Ever). Are those Lego Technic (Bionicle) ball joints in the leg-nose cone connection?!

EDIT. OMG. .. The legs aren't connected to the nose cone! They're behind it. Clever!

Edited by Astralith

Ohh no, no,.... that picture was only a test color

Ahhhh.... I would have gone with orange too.... Unique.

If you did make more, what would you ask for them? $500?

Is that Balsa?

Nice photo work too. You're either a professional carpenter or photographer or elf. Put in a good word for me. I was good this year.

Edited by Astralith

Inspirational!! Where are you from, Trigillo??

Hi, I'm from San José Costa Rica in Central América

That is an amazing scratch build. It's even more impressive that you were able to make it transformable as well.

Thanks...bro...

That is freaking amazing. I love how you really dug out a ton of random parts to use on this.. especially the random legos for mounting, and even what looks like spare capacitors for missiles. :lol:

jaja...Yes thanks bro.....

Wow! That is truly amazing!!! Great use of materials & nice custom paint scheme too!

thanks... Edited by Tigrillo

Truly an amazing work! I never thought this was constructed mostly by using wood material. The proportion is very precise and sharp detailing. This is totally inspiring workmanship. Awesome!

May be you can try a same Valkyrie, but all made with wood and just varnished and unpainted.

That would be sick.

Edited by Maiden Japan

Amazing.

Except I was expecting to see the Tiger Head logo in the circle of the Fast packs and not the Skull squadron logo. This is a paint scheme for an entirely different squadron. Very nice.

Also, in the US Navy the most colorful "bird" in a Carrier Wing is the "CAG" Commander of the Air Group, so I'd suspect a VF-1S would be in order.

Still stunning ... :D

Amazing.

Except I was expecting to see the Tiger Head logo in the circle of the Fast packs and not the Skull squadron logo. This is a paint scheme for an entirely different squadron. Very nice.

Also, in the US Navy the most colorful "bird" in a Carrier Wing is the "CAG" Commander of the Air Group, so I'd suspect a VF-1S would be in order.

Still stunning ... :D

7e2.gif Edited by Astralith