Age Check! :)

ircnutsy

wow, some of you guys are REALLY old :p

i'm 31, and yes i've decided to stay at that age. No more birthdays for me.

so far, my humble collection consists of the following

1/48's = 2 ( both Low_vis)

1/48 FP = 1

1/60's = 3 ( 1D, 1E, 1T)

Now, this month i'm getting 2 1/48's, 1J super and the 1S re-issue Roy. my poor wallet...

edit: spelling

Edited by Caufield

30 here but still feel the same like 15 years ago :)

As for my collection it`s very simple only 3 Bandai VF`s but I used to have a 1/60 Yamato but not anymore, still dreaming of getting 1/48 but too expensive :angry: :

1- VF-1A (Hikaru)

2- VF-1S (Roy)

3- VF-19F

But I do have huge collections from other franchises (SW, MSG)

=============

Just recently turned 26. Also just recently moved into a smaller place and had to downsize my collection a bit. I no longer have any 1/60. I have 4 1/48 (all the DYRL produced so far), 2 1/72, 2 Jetfires and 2 matching super chunky monkeys. That's in the Macross display case anyway. I have 7 more super chunky monkeys sitting in their sealed original boxes. I think I may part with some of them, but some I am holding on to because Jetfire was my favorite toy as a kid and I want my children to be able to have the same experience.

Man I feel old around here... I'm 33 - and was first exposed to "Robotech"

I cannot reveal my true number of Yamato toys for fear of my wife seeing this on my computer :D but there are no numbers that will be enough!! :p

Although models are more my thang! (pathetic when an old geezer tries on young lingo eh? :lol: )

33, and just waiting for Montarvillois to tell me to "get off his lawn"!!!

Behave young man or I'll call your mother.

By the way, could I really be the oldest of this crowd ?... GULP ! :huh::blink::unsure:

Nay, sir, you are not. I am 36, and I have 5 1/60 Yammies, 1 reissue 1/55 and 1 complete loose Jetfire in good condition.

;)

I'm still the oldest here...

God damn

25, quarter of a century old. Sigh....... :( Getting older sucks. Once you pass 21 it starts getting redundant and boring. Oh well life goes on...... :p:D:lol:

33, and just waiting for Montarvillois to tell me to "get off his lawn"!!!

Behave young man or I'll call your mother.

By the way, could I really be the oldest of this crowd ?... GULP ! :huh::blink::unsure:

Nay, sir, you are not. I am 36, and I have 5 1/60 Yammies, 1 reissue 1/55 and 1 complete loose Jetfire in good condition.

;)

I'm still the oldest here...

God damn

Guess you are then, aren'tcha......................mind is the first thing to go...............

What was I talking about?

:p

20 here.  That's a great idea to collect valkyries by your age!  Then again, I want way more than 20! ;)

hehe. for a second I thought I was the youngest here coming in at 21. Though I shall be 22 in Febuary.

Edited by GobotFool

29 at the end of March :lol: . My interests ? : just have a look at my profile :lol:

I'm 20 :ph34r:

I turned 28 about a week ago. The scary thing is I don't feel much different to how I was at 21 physically OR mentally! :p

I'm 29, and still remember the days of animag and the macross club. Any one else remember that, they sent out printed and bound scripts to DYRL in the mid to late 80's? Maybe 87. I still have a copy of that some where.