HG owner Frank Agrama Sentenced to 3 years in prison

Jasonc

I would love to here the explanation on why there is a huge tech change in plus. And wherer rick hunter is and what that whole fleet thing is that Isamu comes from LOL!!!

I'd love to hear and explanation of who this Rick Hunter character is in the Macross franchise, as he never existed in Macross.

I'd love to hear and explanation of who this Rick Hunter character is in the Macross franchise, as he never existed in Macross.

He's talking about the fantasy of integration of Macross Plus into the Robotech Universe by Robotech fans and how it wouldn't work.

He's talking about the fantasy of integration of Macross Plus into the Robotech Universe by Robotech fans and how it wouldn't work.

Ahhhhhh, I see. Didn't you all know that Isamu is Rick and Lisa's child? He had to change his name so he wouldn't be looked at with special perks. OK, ready for Creative director position.

Do not give them any ideas please. And he would be about the right age just saying.

I mentioned that, because a couple fanboys have already written that into a fandub. It's all the rave, NOT!