DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

Well I caved; wasn't really interested in the RVF-25, but it really grew on me these last few days. That and Nippon-Yasan has them at a decent price. Gona grab the super parts next month.

You may want to do it now--the order deadline is Aug 4 for the super parts.

So I ordered the super parts for Luca and Michel........though I forgot I already had Michel's in the cart. And so I ended up with two sets of Michel's and just realized it now. Hmm, maybe this happened for a reason......

So I ordered the super parts for Luca and Michel........though I forgot I already had Michel's in the cart. And so I ended up with two sets of Michel's and just realized it now. Hmm, maybe this happened for a reason......

Customize for the CF 25?

I'm still waiting for the Tornado parts set. Once I get those, I'll have the S in the Armor, Alto's with fast packs, Michel's w/ (hopefully) Tornado packs, and Luca's w/ the RVF fast packs w/ transponders and ghosts. Oh, and waiting on that CF A bare. A display of most options in Frontier.

I'm not sure about getting the Super Parts... I like the look of the RVF-25 when it's bare better, but those Ghosts are such an essential part of the RVF-25 concept, if you know what I mean. Don't know if I can justify the price...

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered a set from NY, I figure I need at least 1 super VF-25. Plus there's the 3 ghosts, which I'm actually more excited about than the armor.

Edited by anime52k8

Just got mine, my first VF-25. This damn thing is huge and heavy compared to my 11B ( well 11B is much fatter anyways). But it doesn't feel like I could play with it alot unlike my Yamato VFs (I love transforming back and forth ALOT). I feel nervous everytime I transform it, don't want to damage the paint or even break it. But overall, I'm impressed with the quality especially the yummilicious shiny diecast.

I also love the fact that the peg extender for the shield has a cut that allows the inner flap to fold out. Reviews I've seen didn't mention this and I thought I needed to take it out everytime for fighter mode.

I mentioned that that you don't have to take the peg out in fighter mode maybe five pages ago... :unsure: I also like how it's color matched to the underside of the shield so it doesn't look conspicuous their.

man, I can't wait to get a box of ghosties to go with it.

You dont have to take the peg out in fighter, BUT it prevents the tail from raising up enough to clear the ground if the fighter is on its landing gear.

I don't have that problem on mine.

My RVF-25 arrived this monday, which was really fitting since it was my birthday. Took a closer look at it yesterday. It's my first variable fighter from Bandai and I'm positively surprised by the quality. Although, I expected it to be somewhat bigger in comparison to my Yamato's. Haven't transformed it and I don't think I want to; it just looks perfect in fighter mode. Alto's 25F on the other hand, I want to display in battloid mode when it arrives.

whats new with the renewal, aside from the structural differences like the gerwalk?

I mean, the 25F renewal had the ex armor and 25G had the grappling hook. how else does the RVF outdo the v1

Yeah you're right they didn't provide anything new with the renewal RVF compared to v1. They probably consider the standard radome as the extra.

I wished they included a Nanase figure for the back seat =)

Yeah you're right they didn't provide anything new with the renewal RVF compared to v1. They probably consider the standard radome as the extra.

I wished they included a Nanase figure for the back seat =)

I wanted her too, but they would have had to redesign the back of Lucas seat to fit all of her major boobage :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone ! Coming a little late to the party, but I can´t be happier with the RVF 25 renewal.

I´ve transformed twice already, and not a single problem/scratch/looseness... Nothing at all.

I´m quite pleased with the quality of the paintjob. It´s really well done. And the head sculpt with the the clear plastic "sensors" (?) is really well done and worth the price.

And I don´t mind the "extra part" for the shield. It has a little gap on a side so to keep it during transformation from battroid to fighter mode, and I´m not using the gun pod attachment either. I´m using the gerwalk locking bar (or however it stands for) extended in fighter mode (it hangs trough the arms) and with little care the gunpod stays in place. And I can even use the stand :D

I should mention that I have a v1 Ozma´s and I FURIOUSLY HATE the gunpod attachment part....

post-16051-0-27327500-1378120612_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...