DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Plus, Luca was kinda a pussy in the show hahaahha. His plane does look sexy on its own though (mint colours aside).

So does this mean, you're just weaning it down to 1 x Alto and 2 x Ozma for your collection?

I wanted the 3 x Altos for Armored, Super and Naked

Ditto for Ozma. Already have their respective super and armored parts prepped as well, so I'm hoping his reissue would be just around the corner...

Though, I wonder if it would be easy to get 3, seeing as I'm already having problems getting a 2nd 25A CF during this preorder window

You need to get 4 Altos :) in case Bandai release the Tornado packs for the renewals.

Happens every damn time I go to La Tendo...

Oh god.. please don't shop there.. prices there are seriously jacked up (some times almost double the preorder prices online).

I would understand if it were the case for out of print items, but this applies to their preorders as well (I'm actually still on their mailing list).

It's a real pity really, as their displays are really nice.

You need to get 4 Altos :) in case Bandai release the Tornado packs for the renewals.

Then, my naked Alto shall wear the Tornado pack. I don't think I can live with myself owning 4 25Fs, as much as it is a nice design.

Who knows? Maybe Bandai will release the Tornado pack as a gift set...

Yup, the damn Tornado pack is woefully missing from any renewal release. what gives?

@saitousad - yup, they are seriously expensive, but they do stock some stuffs that are out of print.

For me if all else fails getting the valks via online stores, I always have RBRB to back up.

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Plus, Luca was kinda a pussy in the show hahaahha. His plane does look sexy on its own though (mint colours aside).

So does this mean, you're just weaning it down to 1 x Alto and 2 x Ozma for your collection?

I wanted the 3 x Altos for Armored, Super and Naked

Ditto for Ozma. Already have their respective super and armored parts prepped as well, so I'm hoping his reissue would be just around the corner...

Though, I wonder if it would be easy to get 3, seeing as I'm already having problems getting a 2nd 25A CF during this preorder window

My collection has 1x 25F Alto Armored + Superparts + 1x extra Armor parts. I had 3x on preorder, but canceled 1x. So I will have 3x 25F Altos, 2x Armored and 1x with super parts.

I also currently have 1x 25S Ozma with 2x Armor parts and 1x Super Parts. Hoping to 2 more if they announce a re-release.

For the naked 25 in my collection I have pre-ordered 3x VF-25A, I will display it in all 3 modes naked.

My collection has 1x 25F Alto Armored + Superparts + 1x extra Armor parts. I had 3x on preorder, but canceled 1x. So I will have 3x 25F Altos, 2x Armored and 1x with super parts.

I also currently have 1x 25S Ozma with 2x Armor parts and 1x Super Parts. Hoping to 2 more if they announce a re-release.

For the naked 25 in my collection I have pre-ordered 3x VF-25A, I will display it in all 3 modes naked.

I wish I had space to display like you, Loop :p

Was considering at one point if I should have my 3rd Alto in a spare amor parts as well, as it looks so awesome in fighter and battoroid mode.

What would you do with your 25A if they announced super parts for those :wacko: ?

I wish I had space to display like you, Loop :p

Was considering at one point if I should have my 3rd Alto in a spare amor parts as well, as it looks so awesome in fighter and battoroid mode.

What would you do with your 25A if they announced super parts for those :wacko: ?

I actually may have gotten a 4th 25A, just waiting on HLJ confirmation.

*Edit* Got the confirmation mail.

Edited by Loop

Just opened mine... Checked the instructions and didn't see it but does anyone know if the plastic piece that connects the dish accessory is removeable from the valk? I have a V1 and know that can be easily removed but this one wouldn't budge.

Sometimes I like to display it without the dish attached.

Thanks.

Just opened mine... Checked the instructions and didn't see it but does anyone know if the plastic piece that connects the dish accessory is removeable from the valk? I have a V1 and know that can be easily removed but this one wouldn't budge.

Thanks.

I think they may have glued it in place. I wasn't able to get it to budge at all without risking stress or breakage on the plastic. You could try going from the underside of the backplate and using something to push on the pegs from that side.

Woah!!! I just picked up my package today from NY and I'm not happy with what I saw. I had ordered 2 of them and only saw 1 in the box. I took some pics and I'm going to send them an email to let them know. One thing that is obvious is that the box it came in could only fit 1 valk and not 2 so I'm thinking whoever packaged my request goofed big time. Has this ever happened to another board member? What was your outcome?

Thanks.

Keep pulling at it.

It'll eventually give.

Mine isn't even piloted by Luca, but by his hot older sister.

Yes.

Thank god they made the pilots with helmets. :p Would have been funny if Bandai would have purposefully made the Luca pilot figure with the helmet off.

On a more serious note they should release a RVF-25 Production color version not that I need any more DX Chogokin Renewals. I was actually hoping for a RVF-25 and RVF-171(in Luca and CF schemes).

Thank god they made the pilots with helmets. :p Would have been funny if Bandai would have purposefully made the Luca pilot figure with the helmet off.

On a more serious note they should release a RVF-25 Production color version not that I need any more DX Chogokin Renewals. I was actually hoping for a RVF-25 and RVF-171(in Luca and CF schemes).

THIS. I will be a CF RVF-25 in a heart beat.

I just pretend that the minty green IS the CF RVF-25 color. it's a nicer looking color anyways.

Now an RVF-171 (CF or EX) would be cool, although I'd like it to not be made of the same weapons grade exploded that they used on the CF-171.