DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

So how does it hold the gunpod in fighter mode?

The same as the other 25s? If you look at that first photo of all four 25's they don't have the gunpod attached to any of them. They may have elected to not attach the gunpod to Luca's at all, considering he isn't supposed to have one anyway.

The same as the other 25s? If you look at that first photo of all four 25's they don't have the gunpod attached to any of them. They may have elected to not attach the gunpod to Luca's at all, considering he isn't supposed to have one anyway.

He did in episode 14.

I don't think the gunpod will interfere with the ventral Elint fin when in fighter mode.

For the gunpod on the bandai 1/72 model kits it can't be attached while in fighter mode at all. The DX v.1 don't have the gun attachment extra parts also for RVF unlike others (Could someone who own one verify this because I don't have a v1). So maybe the renewal still can't attach the gunpod while on fighter mode ?

If you're actually going to have one in hand on the 15th, consider yourself lucky. Mine's shipping registered SAL, it probebly wont get her until a week into July. <_<

I think the fin will support the gunpod. I saw a grey thing near where the shield is mounted.

Indeed. That's why I said some days ago that I don't think the gunpod will interfere with the ventral Elint fin when in fighter mode.