IXTL

Aww man, sweet! Thanks a HEAP for the heads up! :)/>

I think I managed to snag one...weird that they don't let you pay for shipping yet?

Yea when it's ready to ship they send you the shipping price, it's normal for them

I might be willing to pay slightly inflated prices for this, but I think this'll be the last time I try for a Bandai Valkyrie. This just keeps getting worse, with NY even selling out in the 5 minute window.

This is the equivalent of crazy us parents on Black Friday, and defeats why shopping online is better in the first place. I really want this one, but after, I'm done with this.

(null)

Edited by Kelsain

Well crap!

Missed out again.

Too many people know about NY now I guess. Pre-orders for the 29 reissue were closed as of 6:50am est but the do have the instock 29 for $60 more! WTF! Hard to buy it when you see the lower price for the preorder right next to it!

Agree with other sentiments...F U bandai! Lol!

Chris

not impressed.

here yamato, you take my money. obviously you do want to sell us your toys.

bandai:fail.

I want to swear at you and curse your lack of awareness of our desire to have access to your toys, but obviously there is no point.

*sigh*

Damn I knew I would miss out on this. Why the hell dosen't Bandai make more of these available to the export websites? It's obvious that demand is far outstriping the supply there.

Fine F**K you Bandai. I want to give you my money but it seems you don't want it. I just know there is going to be the same problem with the YF-30 as well.

Looks like I am sticking with Yamato.....I just wish their recent offerings weren't so expensive.......VF-4....so.....awesome......but.....the......price.....oh.....the...price.......... :lol:

Edited by logos

Wonder will this one be readily available in Japan like the Alto VF-171EX was...

I know you're referring to that image that showed a stack of EX's in a shop, but I certainly wouldn't call that typical. These things are quite hard to come by, at least in my experience. Someone like Save might argue otherwise, but then he's a professional. It's not as if your average joe is just tripping over them because they're so abundant or anything.

Seriously, yet again huh? I'm pretty sure I can get one of these at a local place but it'll probably be like $270 plus tax. ugh!! Maybe NY will get some stock in a or after launch. Doubt HLJ will be able to get it.

Wonder will this one be readily available in Japan like the Alto VF-171EX was...

i have a feeling it won't be too hard to find in japan or anywhere in asia where bandai sells stuff....pretty much like every bandai macross F release recently.

Nippon Yasan will most likely open up the order again at a later date at slightly higher prices. HS, AA, HLJ also usually re-opens the order when they confirm their stock availability but that usually is a really small window of opportunity. :(/>

So now it's up to HLJ but I'm not gonna stay up all night or sleep by a computer for the auto alerts anymore, don't know when HLJ will put up the sale for it, with the VF-25G it took them 2 weeks to put up on their site after all the other usual online retailers.

We curse Bandai all the time, but when it comes down to it, we still buy these "valks" when given the opportunity. We can boycott Bandai but they wouldn't care and I doubt it would impact them as a business (their precious Gundams). :P/>

Edited by Phalanix