IXTL

Actually maybe I can finally trade for the VF-25S I have been yearning for...yeah, right. Lol.

Wouldn't that be nice! I've got Armor and Super Parts for both the VF-25S and F, but only one set of the Valks...been waiting for a reissue ever since...

In all honesty though, that's very decent of you.

I don't understand the drama on this board sometimes. Can't we all just get along!!?

Wouldn't that be nice! I've got Armor and Super Parts for both the VF-25S and F, but only one set of the Valks...been waiting for a reissue ever since...

In all honesty though, that's very decent of you.

I don't understand the drama on this board sometimes. Can't we all just get along!!?

I really wanted both sets for each but passed given the bonkers way the supply dried up last year when most of us got BBTSed on the VF-25S. Bought the super parts for the 25F since I got that one but since the likelyhood of getting a 2nd 25F for the Armor and even a single 25S at a fair price went away over night I saw no reason to have parts in a box that I'd never touch.

Haha...just looked and BBTS still has armor parts for both VF-25s. Poor guys....they are never going to sell through those unless they drop then to <$50.

As to the drama I agree, even though a lot of folks think I'm the cause of it. I actually did well last night. But I completely feel everyone's pain who missed out; I'm still missing the 25S, 25G. But even though I got some preorders last night I really do not want to stay up all night refreshing web pages for hours on end in hopes of being fast enough to get in a preorder during a 45 second window of time. I also don't want to have to check a webforum every day twice a day to see if there is a chance that something is going on sale or just went on sale. It's absurd and this really isn't how customers should be treated. I think we all have reason to be frustrated with the way these releases continue to be handled. And we still have the RVF, VF-27, and Vajra releases to look forward to. I made a joke in some thread a while back about the RVF already releasing and that the only people who got them had to endure a Bandai Bukakke Party and then fight Yakuza...it was just a joke like the one I made a few pages back but somehow that one avoided tinfoil hat accusations...well I'm here to say "Leave my tinfoil hat alone! It's a good hat and it doesn't mess up my hair!", lol.

Though sometimes it does feel like knife fighting a Yakuza might be easier than this process...just maybe, lol.

Edited by Lupin The Third

I know...I ordered 3 myself :D

I'm wondering if NY is actually going to makegood on all these...it seems like everyone is ordering 2-3...how do they have this much stock? Or are they just substantially well known compared tothe other shops?

It is 157 pounds for a VF-171 CF for me = 251.89 usd...Am I calculating wrong?

http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

I'm wondering if NY is actually going to makegood on all these...it seems like everyone is ordering 2-3...how do they have this much stock? Or are they just substantially well known compared tothe other shops?

To my knowledge, they haven't let anyone down yet...

http://www.nippon-ya...ex-regular.html

oh....What i see is a price with pounds symbol when I selected price with Euro..That is not Euro symbol...nvm..someone told me..maybe something wrong with my browser.

I can select Euro just fine in my browser. Did you try using another browser (like Google Chrome)?

Edited by Valkyrie23

Yups, i just talked with the owner Takuya of NY, he told me he is able to get more stocks for the VF-171EX Regular version thus preorders are still opened. I ordered two for myself. Whew!

An expensive month for me, YF-29, VF-171EX Alto and Armor parts and now, 2 sets of VF-171EX Regular version

Edited by recon

Yups, i just talked with the owner Takuya of NY, he told me he is able to get more stocks for the VF-171EX Regular version thus preorders are still opened. I ordered two for myself. Whew!

An expensive month for me, YF-29, VF-171EX Alto and Armor parts and now, 2 sets of VF-171EX Regular version

Tell Takuya he is the MAN!!!

since you're on speaking terms with NY's owner, maybe you could ask him to give MW a 12-hour heads up when they're about to list the RVF-25? ;)/>/>

Erm i will try to but no promises cos he does not own me any favors :) but will ask him to give a headsup on the preorder for RVF-25

Edited by recon

See if he can get any of Alto's VF-25F from somewhere...

Think its rather difficult cos the VF-25F and VF-25S quantities when first released were already very limited, even he manages to get some, i think he will priced it according to the market prices given that he is a businessman. One good example is the VF-25G whom price has increased, probably an indication that either the add ons are coming soon or RVF-25 might soon be made available

See if he can get any of Alto's VF-25F from somewhere...

i still see a few of them at local shops. didn't check the price though. i'm guessing between $250-$300

Erm i will try to but no promises cos he does not own me any favors :) but will ask him to give a headsup on the preorder for RVF-25

you can tell him that if he does it, i promise to treat him to all the chicken rice and bak kut teh he can eat if he ever drops by SG

i still see a few of them at local shops. didn't check the price though. i'm guessing between $250-$300 you can tell him that if he does it, i promise to treat him to all the chicken rice and bak kut teh he can eat if he ever drops by SG

Woah didnt know that the VF-25F is available locally, guess i have being too long out of the toy and macross collection scene. Will consider checking them out or wait for the re-release

Erm i would try but whether he wishes to do me this and MW a favor, remains to be seen

Nice to meet a fellow collector from SG