IXTL

Figures I'd be pulling into the driveway right as NY closes pre-orders again.

Probably not gonna sweat it, since the first 171 is somewhat easy to find. I'll probably pay markup for this particular release if need be.

I think more people like the color of this 171 and some people even want 2-3 of them. It is totally different than the alto 171, most people only need to buy the white one once if they like it...Well, it is just my assumption though.

Edited by MacrossChiu

And you could be right. It's certainly the only color I really care for. I'm not gonna sweat it either way. My 25G renewal is on it's way and I'd like to get a feel for how Bandai's build quality is before I get all huffy about not having one on pre-order.

Up until the last two weeks, it had been a few years since I last bought a Valk. So I have plenty of back log to pick from as alternatives.

i have a feeling it won't be too hard to find in japan or anywhere in asia where bandai sells stuff....pretty much like every bandai macross F release recently.

Like I said... they have all been rather hard to find.

This was another ridiculous nonsense adventure!!! At least I got one pre-ordered.

Are those major online stores that stupid not to acquire enough stock? really? This is not even a exclusive item!