IXTL

Could it be that on NY the price were lowered to 14,000 yens? Or it was like this before?

They lowered the price was a bit more couple days ago...

Must be harder to sell at that price when competition are cheaper....

NY still have 44 in stock...the good thing with NY is you can buy many as you like

Edited by Skylynx

They lowered the price was a bit more couple days ago...

Must be harder to sell at that price when competition are cheaper....

NY still have 44 in stock...the good thing with NY is you can buy many as you like

it was at 14500 yen before. With 44 in stock, it may go even lower, especially HLJ and Amiami both have lower price.

What's the cheapest place to pre-order the armored parts for this? It is still NY at 6,480Â¥? Or should I wait till they are released in September in hopes that they will go down in price like the toy itself? Isn't this pre-order a little different because aren't they made to order? Now or wait?

I just ordered one from HLJ. I've paid for my preorder from NY, but has not shipped because it's waiting for armored part dx release. I have asked NY to cancel just my VF-171. You guy think NY would have any problem with that?

I cannot believe I paid $190 for this toy. :(

Me neither, N-Y right, or was it Nin-Nin? Although I had promised myself I would not double dip, I ended up picking a second one at HLJ's discount price a couple of days ago, just paid $124 and change today (will end up being around $143-ish with shipping), and it now awaits in my Private Warehouse; so if I average the two, the individual unit cost is less of a sucker-punch, but I wish I had avoided the 17K Yen preorder... 20/20 and spilled milk and all that...

One thing is for damned sure, I'm staying away from the VF-27 inflated preorder -- I learned my $100+ 'booby-prize' lesson with the 171 and RVF-25 (got an extra one of those too at HLJ when they got extra/canceled stock after release, and will likely unload one to recover some of my cost). I'll wait for release date on the 27 and get it at or bellow MSRP, or not at all.

Finally my third 171CF is in my private warehouse. I thought HLJ was gonna screw me (they almost never!) but they made me a happy camper. It was on backorder with them for so long and I watched other stores put up more stock and sell out but I stuck with my HLJ preorder. This particular one was ordered when hlj reopened a few the first time awhile back. They shipped other people's preorders but I guess they ran out. They even gave me the new discounted price :)

Edited by xrentonx

I only see Express EMS & FedEx shipping options in my private warehouse - isn't there a cheaper slower route like registered SAL available?

What happened to the standard Intl shipping SAL option that is available when you just purchase items individually?

Edited by wm cheng

That's rather odd, could it be country dependent? I know it's weight/size and/or value dependent. I have a RVF-25 and a VF171 in my Private Warehouse at HLJ and either one, if selected to be shipped by itself, shows SAL, EMS, or FedEx as options; combined I only get EMS or FedEx.

I finally found this on their site;

"...Any item or combination of items over over 2 kilograms in weight, over 90cm in the combined height x length x width measurement, or over 15,000 yen in value will be shipped by trackable methods even if you request Standard International shipping (SAL)."

I guess when I ship everything at once from my Private Warehouse, it must exceed one or all those conditions. Oh, well, now I'll just get my VF-171 2-4 business days.

no mas'! ^_^

... :D...

There are still alive!!!!....Get them while you still can!!!.... :p

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN980635

Cheers!!!

Flopers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....WOWOWWWW....Think i was lucky and got the last one!!!....Gone now from HLJ stock again... :(

Flopers

Edited by flopers88