IXTL

can you post a picture of this paintscheme? wasn't able to find one by myself, and since i don't own the game, it would be nice to know what you are talking about.

I haven't played far enough myself to see it, but I like what I've seen of it so far.

tumblr_mfhjdqeLnP1reh1n7o1_500.png

I took these pictures in Akiba.

attachicon.gifIMG_0808.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0810.JPG

May be a typo...

attachicon.gifIMG_0809.JPG

umm, those armor packs look pretty grey to me (a blue tint sure, but much more grey than the ones for alto's 171)...glad i preordered!

I haven't played far enough myself to see it, but I like what I've seen of it so far.

tumblr_mfhjdqeLnP1reh1n7o1_500.png

i just got taht game i the mail and haven't played it yet...is it going to be a b*tch if i dont read japanese?

umm, those armor packs look pretty grey to me (a blue tint sure, but much more grey than the ones for alto's 171)...glad i preordered!

i just got taht game i the mail and haven't played it yet...is it going to be a b*tch if i dont read japanese?

Depends on how much you know I guess. I think you'll be hindered with regards to certain mission objectives. But there are a few threads in the games sub-forum here where people are discussing it. I've avoided it for now because I haven't had much time to play.

On another note. Based on the photographs, so the CF 171's actual green is that? I was kinda looking forward to that metallic looking one in the promo shots.

I just had a second thought about the color of the armor parts. A company that is capable to print white Skull and Crossbones on white plastic is capable of any other absurdity that I can imagine!

I just had a second thought about the color of the armor parts. A company that is capable to print white Skull and Crossbones on white plastic is capable of any other absurdity that I can imagine!

Just curious where did this happen?

Since I've totally missed out on this thing, I've given orders to a friend of mine who's going over to Japan and China for th enext year. Gave him some info on the VF-171 CF and if he finds it he's gonna pick it up, along with some other awesome stuff. so I'm crossing my fingers for the nex tmonth or so.

Yeah, by the time you add the shipping it costs about the same as N-Y's current price with registered SAL.

Was debating if I should switch my order from NY to Plamoya. Difference would have been getting it in 3 days versus 3 weeks. But I have so many preorders with NY, didn't want them to ban me until I get my VF-25F :D

Was debating if I should switch my order from NY to Plamoya. Difference would have been getting it in 3 days versus 3 weeks. But I have so many preorders with NY, didn't want them to ban me until I get my VF-25F :D

NY's standard shipping have been pretty quick for me, but yeah, spending a few extra bucks on Playmoya may be worth it if you wanna save time.

i only buy clearance stuff from Plamoya due to their eratic shipping prices. got the Bandai 1/100 base at 75% off but they freakin' charge almost 50 bones for shipping (i literally waited almost a month as they dropped the price day by day). shipping for their first VF-171 was cheaper than the CF version.

They will not ban you. I cancelled a pre-order with no repercussions. They only cancel all of you other pre-orders if you don't pay when they send the payment request on a pre-order.

YF-29: 30 Anniversary Version and it's true it was weird.

HOLY CRAP. I have two of then and I've never seen this white skull on White (maybe that's a testament to bandai's fail)

Where is this white skull? (I'm at work I can't check them right now lol)

Edited by Duymon

HOLY CRAP. I have two of then and I've never seen this white skull on White (maybe that's a testament to bandai's fail)

Where is this white skull? (I'm at work I can't check them right now lol)

:lol: Have a look here, the contrast has been enhanced a bit on this photo:

post-12283-0-82005900-1366184297_thumb.jpg

Yeah the Skull and Crossbones is on the Wing of the Super Parts released next month. On the wings of the YF-29 30th Anniversary is a white SMS logo on white surface. The Skulls on the Super Parts should pop equally. :D

That would have made far too much sense for Bandai to do though. :p

I'm looking forward to the second one I get.. whichever one is in best shape will be kept in fighter forever, but the second one is getting stripped to the bare plastic just to see what it looks like under all that nonsense.

I decided I'm going to let the PO cancel, I just can't do that much over the MSRP.

It' ain't worth it. 120$, sure I'll bite, and hope there isn't a piece missing, but 170-180, up to 200$ for slow shipping, perhaps a missing part? loose joint, paint chip?

Can't do it.

Ive ordered from NY twice and it was well packaged and in great shape. I'm sure if you got a broken one they would hook you up.

But it's your money and what you feel comfortable with of course.