Bandai S.H. Monsterarts Vajra

IXTL

no love for the space lobster. :(

this is the second time we've had a full color version of it on display only for it to disappear. personally, I dig S.H. whatever-arts stuff enough to get this but I agree with EXO, a 1/60 scale vinyl would be much cooler.

Can't really tell what that one is (size,material) but that price tag is why it's still there.

Resin, Wonderfest only kit. I think it's 1/72 scale, but don't quote me on it.

Meh, the Vajra lobster is too big, the little white ones might work in 1/60.

Suprised, they never made a plush Ai.

I still want an Ai-kun Plushy. I'd like a red Vajra plushy too.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Meh, Bandai has been known to have things take awhile, Dante took 7 years to get made.

Might be at the Tamashii event at the end of the month.

Just saw that 'ultimate Dante'! Great detail on Alastor, and the swooshie coat effect's cool

• 1 year later...

After this Small one, I am likely to build the red Lobster now. I will be using the same metal wiring technic for articulations and other new mechanisms for the tail.

I don't plan to make a kit out of this project because it is much easier to have an optimized model for 3D printing parts instead of "recastable" parts and enemy biomecha are less enviable. But eventually if it got enough interest, I still can change the plans and build the model as a kit mixing 3D printed parts and recast parts.

After this Small one, I am likely to build the red Lobster now. I will be using the same metal wiring technic for articulations and other new mechanisms for the tail.

I don't plan to make a kit out of this project because it is much easier to have an optimized model for 3D printing parts instead of "recastable" parts and enemy biomecha are less enviable. But eventually if it got enough interest, I still can change the plans and build the model as a kit mixing 3D printed parts and recast parts.

cant wait to see your mad 3D-rendering skills updates!

I have seen this thread pop up for some time. I thought there was an official announcement that this is indeed being made. :lol:

I know that would tickle a bit ;) I would love myself to see Bandai editing the entire Vajra line in 1:60 scale. The Lobster one is very well documented and I got plenty of line arts to make it accurate.

This is not the case of the 3rd Vajra that I really like, the "Heavy Mobile" Vajra that takes away Ranka in its chest.

houndvajra_small.gif

cant wait to see your mad 3D-rendering skills updates!

If I got the time to do so, I would open a new thread!

That looks awesome Xigfrid. ;)

• 6 months later...