Bandai S.H. Monsterarts Vajra

IXTL

OK, looking at the RVF-25 thread, its position & where the wingtip is here, this Vajra looks about 1/2 to 2/3 as tall as a 1/60 VF-25. So 1/100-ish? Hope the price is good, b/c I really want this and that CF-171!

Edited by Kelsain

All we have to go on right now is the size of the other figures in the line they're releasing this in, which is about 15-16 cm, or about 6 inches. That doesn't guarantee this figure will be that small, but until we know more it's a pretty good baseline, and that gives us an approximate 1/100 scale, give or take. Which would scale perfectly with the Bandai's Robot Damashii line, and I suspect that's their intention.

I would love a larger figure but my hopes aren't too high at the moment. From context it LOOKS fairly small, if we can judge by the DX chogokin figures just out of frame.

The other S.H.Monsterarts figures that have been released all seem to hover around the 6000-8000 yen mark. Honestly, I'd be happy to see it cost more than that if it means there's a chance it'd scale better with the larger Frontier stuff we've got... But I suspect that to be a pipedream.