IXTL

I've been refreshing HLJ's product page all day to see if more would become available to order. However, the text now says: "This item is expected to be released in 00/2000. We will accept additional orders at that time if supplies are sufficient." instead of: "This item is expected to be released in 08/2013. We will accept additional orders at that time if supplies are sufficient.", which it said earlier.

Does that mean I'm SOL for a new HLJ order?

I've been refreshing HLJ's product page all day to see if more would become available to order. However, the text now says: "This item is expected to be released in 00/2000. We will accept additional orders at that time if supplies are sufficient." instead of: "This item is expected to be released in 08/2013. We will accept additional orders at that time if supplies are sufficient.", which it said earlier.

Does that mean I'm SOL for a new HLJ order?

Nah it basically changes to that when the item is released. It may still come available. In fact its likely you just never know when with HLJ.

Guest davidwhangchoi

just got my payment request from hlj... strange i had 11000yen credit but they didn't apply it. sending them an e-mail with an updated payment request

Regarding the extra gun holder piece: since Bandai opted for an excessive amount of extra pieces for the RVF-25 to attach its gun-pod instead of modding the swing bar like they did for the VF-25G I had no hope for the VF-27.

Shame on you Bandai!!!

:(

LInk to instructions for the YF-27 posted on bandai's support page with Added instructions on transformation and things to look out for.

http://www.bandai.co.jp/support/files/pdf/4543112814173.pdf

Do they have all their other renewals in PDF format? I couldn't find others.

I was just asking myself if the VF-27 should have as much detail as the VF-25s since it is a more advance plane and thus should look more organic then the current generation Valkyries. On the other hand I'm probably making this up to soften the blow of this release.

Hlj just send me the invoice for the VF-27 just waiting for the rest of my orders to go to the warehouse and soon this will be mine. *swoosh*

Reading the instructions it seems the gunpod attachment piece is optional and only makes gunpod very solid in fighter mode.

It's definitely renewal-worthy I think.

Question for the early owners of this beauty : The instruction manual shows the karate-chop hands mounted for fighter mode. You could still have the new articulated hands in there, right?

Got the payment notice from HLJ, I'm waiting for this purple beauty to show up somewhere next week

Only the ones on the legs are canon, a clear homage to the "UN SPACY" ones on other valks. First release was like that. As I said before---the ones on the outboard engines look OK, but all the others seem "over done".

I agree. They seemed to nuts with the made up markings. I particularly don't like the solid white lines on the chest and shoulder parts, the 101 on the shoulders and the Antares101 on the shield. I'm going to try to remove what I can when I get mine. I had to double check the movies and the art booklet that came with the Sayonara no Tsubasa blu-ray and the VF-27 definitely didn't have those extra markings. It should be identical to the TV version.

I was just asking myself if the VF-27 should have as much detail as the VF-25s since it is a more advance plane and thus should look more organic then the current generation Valkyries. On the other hand I'm probably making this up to soften the blow of this release.

Hlj just send me the invoice for the VF-27 just waiting for the rest of my orders to go to the warehouse and soon this will be mine. *swoosh*

The YF-29 and 30 are even more advanced, but they have as much detail as the 25. The 25, 27 and 29 are also all based off of the YF-24. Even if they didn't put in the details that the model had, it would have been nice if they put in all the panel lines that the animation had at the very minimum. There are fewer screw holes in this new release, and the ones that are there, have square caps over them instead of round ones which means some changes to the molds were made.

I agree. They seemed to nuts with the made up markings. I particularly don't like the solid white lines on the chest and shoulder parts, the 101 on the shoulders and the Antares101 on the shield. I'm going to try to remove what I can when I get mine. I had to double check the movies and the art booklet that came with the Sayonara no Tsubasa blu-ray and the VF-27 definitely didn't have those extra markings. It should be identical to the TV version.

Well, on the other hand, you know how consistent the animation during the show itself was. Bandai could've based all those extra markings on some unpublished piece of concept art, or some animation model that wound up not being used in the final cut of the movie.

Still a lousy excuse, since it just basically means no one even watched the movie that highlighted the product they're making (the old AMT/Ertl technique for making Star Wars kits). <_<

I didn't think I remember the Antares 1 markings. I dont mind em though. I'm more surprised by the NUNS kite on the wing, I didn't really think of this as a NUNS fighter.

All of the earth colony fleets on the shows belong to the New U.N. Spacy as far as I know so it makes total sense.

Paid for shipping @ HLJ at last (arrived in the nick of time too), together with my other items.. kinda makes me realize being forced to use EMS isn't really saving me a lot of money to begin with...

They don't seem to be shipping it out today though, and with the next 3 days being public holidays, it appear I'll be getting mine next week at best :(

Guest davidwhangchoi

got the credit that was missing to my payment request @ hlj Japan. one of the workers forgot to put 11000yen credit back to my account.

Just paid off the adjusted amount.... and stuck it in private warehouse. don't know why, i don't have any items in storage to combine it with... maybe something will come up..

Edited by davidwhangchoi

got the credit that was missing to my payment request @ hlj Japan. one of the workers forgot to put 11000yen credit back to my account.

Just paid off the adjusted amount.... and stuck it in private warehouse. don't know why, i don't have any items in storage to combine it with... maybe something will come up..

I bought a Robot Damashii figure to add it to the VF-27 just because I was curious about the line. Maybe hlj has something on a sale that may be interesting to you. :D

Guest davidwhangchoi

I bought a Robot Damashii figure to add it to the VF-27 just because I was curious about the line. Maybe hlj has something on a sale that may be interesting to you. :D

Yeah, unless I'm desperate to get something, I'll usually leave single items in the HLJ warehouse until I come up with something to add to it.

Maybe I'll get lucky, and they'll have another Hasegawa sale before this one expires. :p

hopefully guys i can find something interesting... i never ship items from HLJ by ems alone. if i do ship it right away, i use SAL because HLJ is so slow shipping during sales, that i'll get upset if i pay more for EMS expecting it to be only a few days only to see it delayed in shipping. this way there is no hurry or disappointments.