IXTL

i'm using my smart phone,.. my ipad.. and my pc to open amiami.. the weirdest thing is i made the order from my smart phone.. my pc and my ipad still can't acces the site.. i think i will throw away my pc and my ipad.. they are useless :D

Shouldn't say "no one" but remember how long it took for HLJ to sell out of Nora's SV-51?

I'm hoping that happens again with this one, but what I mean is, it seems like people aren't as interested in this one, or at least not as annoyed that they can't get one.

While I'd love to get one, and probably will at NY when they show up, the first version wasn't anywhere as bad as the v.1 VF-25, so there's less draw to it, especially since Bandai did such a terrible job marketing the improvements they've made. I mean, what, up until a week ago, did anyone even know this was any different than the first one?

Edited by Chronocidal

All things considered we seem a lot less... angrier/stressed compared to the last one.

I think that's because everyone has realized that this is just a complete total frakking crapshoot and it simply isn't worth getting upset over. Hell I had 6 preorders in for the 171 CF (bought all but one), got 6 preorders for the RVF-25, the two vF-25Fs that I wanted to add with my original, and now I can't have the VF-27. It's just par for the course with the way Bandai runs things and their complete lack of concern for the customer. No different than how they completely fraked most people in the US who ordered the Limited Version of Ni no Kuni and instead shipped almost their complete allotment, which were supposed to be 1 per customer, to PlayCanada who then scalped them on Ebay for 3-4X retail....that's Bandai, customer service through and through. So why even care anymore? They just don't want your money obviously.

Edited by Lupin The Third

i'm using my smart phone,.. my ipad.. and my pc to open amiami.. the weirdest thing is i made the order from my smart phone.. my pc and my ipad still can't acces the site.. i think i will throw away my pc and my ipad.. they are useless :D

I've had that happen on pre orders for other hobbies before. Sometimes mobile browsers can process certain sites faster. Some sites actually have hidden mobile sites as well. I should just stay on my phone all night lol

Oh nice, grats! At least a few of us got in.

I don't hate NY. AmiAmi are the scumbags.

They advertise a lower price to draw in more people, then have mickey mouse servers that can't handle the load. haha.

Anyway, I got two SRC Shin Getters, so I'm happy.

Shin Getter bro!

But why 2? Also, in before the inevitable Tamashii Web Exclusive Getter Tomahawk and other effects parts

Goddammit Hobby Search crapped out while I was checking out.

We are terriby sorry that your order has failed to be placed since a
stockout has occurred while your order was being placed.
Please note that your whole order this time is counted as invalid.
We are sorry for the trouble.

I want one only to display in fighter mode as I think the Super Packs look cool in fighter mode. But I'm not going to lose sleep over it if I can't get one in the end. The v.1 still looks acceptable in fighter mode. Graham

That is true but I think the Super VF-27 blends in better with the Renewals because the feet have the same metallic finish. And I love the Lucifer in Battroid-Mode especially with the Super Parts on the back. They give the VF-27 a spiky look just like the Devil. :D The head sculpt as well as the color (Valkyrie and add-on parts) are also striking. It's also different enough from the VF-25 so it brings sum much needed variety to the Frontier shelf. That is my personal opinion though.