IXTL

Well it's usual for fans to buy multiples of their favourite valks.

I'm no stranger to that :)

It was just worded funny is all ;)

---------------------------

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-03430&page=top

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/macross/5088-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-27-lucifer-valkyrie-super-parts-set.html

Edited by xrentonx

I can see it now.. in about 30-45 mins unto the next few hours, I will be in anguish, over missing the order across various sites... and then paying a premium on NY or something (after missing a few of their restocks off course)

I can see it now.. in about 30-45 mins unto the next few hours, I will be in anguish, over missing the order across various sites... and then paying a premium on NY or something (after missing a few of their restocks off course)

Positive thinking! Don't lose the battle before it's fought!

man, as much as I liked the Frontier Valks, I can't justify buying 3 Lucifers. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

The VF-25S though, is a whole other story

Bandai, here's my money! TAKE THAT! :lol:

hahah i know it's pathetic... but I DON"T CARE!!! LOL perhaps i could sell one of them to my fellow countryman who missed it

I'm thinking since the VF-171CF and the YF-29 30th Anniversary reissue where and are still available maybe Bandai really ramped up their production runs. I'm hoping for the same on the Super VF-27 and people stop with this preorder madness. :D

Uh only 10 Minutes left *F5, F5, F5,....* ;)