IXTL

I have a little time to camp on Monday and Tuesday, so I hope preorders go up then.. Wednesday, not so much.. I just wanna get one piece in and be done with this. After that, it's just the VF-25S and the Monster (you think we'll ever see that reissued?), and some armour parts and I hope to be done with this series.. at least till the YF-29 Isamu version or YF-30 gets made

I just got a Monster SP version brand new and sealed for MSRP so I cannot complain really, if you look hard enough or be patient you can find them. It is missing the Sheryl Vega card though. :( I wanted to know what the number was on the one I bought.

I am glad they announced this finally, I never got one the first time around as I was on the fence about the DX line of valks back then. Now that the Renewals are out I have missed out on so much sleep lol. I am dreading this pre-order, but will be here with you guys trying to secure one when the window opens. Now all I need as far as I can tell is a YF-30, Super Parts for the 25G and a set of Super Parts and Ghosts for the RVF-25. Still wondering if I will buy another 25S if announced.. I am also wondering if Bandai will take a risk and release the RVF-171 also.

I just got a Monster SP version brand new and sealed for MSRP so I cannot complain really, if you look hard enough or be patient you can find them. It is missing the Sheryl Vega card though. :( I wanted to know what the number was on the one I bought.

I am glad they announced this finally, I never got one the first time around as I was on the fence about the DX line of valks back then. Now that the Renewals are out I have missed out on so much sleep lol. I am dreading this pre-order, but will be here with you guys trying to secure one when the window opens. Now all I need as far as I can tell is a YF-30, Super Parts for the 25G and a set of Super Parts and Ghosts for the RVF-25. Still wondering if I will buy another 25S if announced.. I am also wondering if Bandai will take a risk and release the RVF-171 also.

There are some available, both new and 2nd hand, but their prices are pretty steep. I've been holding out for a SP (2nd hand even) as long as it's around 18000 range.. if that's even possible.

Strangely, I'm alright with the VF-25G and RVF-25 not having super parts, though I wouldn't mind it if Bandai does release them web exclusively in the near future.

I'll definitely need to secure 2x25S somehow since I don't have any. Everything after that is just icing on the cake which I can do without, safe for the Chronos.

on the topic of 171, I'm wondering if they will eventually re-release the 171EX but with the improvements they applied to the CF versions.

Hi everyone! Been a lurker for a couple o years ever since I came to Asia and started on Yammies. Wanted to know when do preorders usually start? A day or two before or after Bandai's own preorder? Hoping to camp on hlj like everybody here!

On another note, I'm surprised Bandai even bothered with retooling, as they clearly didn't give a rat's arse about collectors of anything other than gundam. Still, I'm very happy the 27 is getting made, as I had qualms over the v1 27 after the v2 25s were so well made. Maybe there are people in Bandai who are huge fans and realized a little nip and tuck wouldn't cost a fortune, but at the same time create the perfect 27? I'd like to think the 1.5 wasn't completely motivated by money. I mean they could have given us the same thing in a new box with three extra pieces of plas-- I mean super parts and call it a day.

I say Bandai is listening to Macross fans now. But I still haven't see my 25g super parts......

Hi everyone! Been a lurker for a couple o years ever since I came to Asia and started on Yammies. Wanted to know when do preorders usually start? A day or two before or after Bandai's own preorder? Hoping to camp on hlj like everybody here!

On another note, I'm surprised Bandai even bothered with retooling, as they clearly didn't give a rat's arse about collectors of anything other than gundam. Still, I'm very happy the 27 is getting made, as I had qualms over the v1 27 after the v2 25s were so well made. Maybe there are people in Bandai who are huge fans and realized a little nip and tuck wouldn't cost a fortune, but at the same time create the perfect 27? I'd like to think the 1.5 wasn't completely motivated by money. I mean they could have given us the same thing in a new box with three extra pieces of plas-- I mean super parts and call it a day.

I say Bandai is listening to Macross fans now. But I still haven't see my 25g super parts......

Best thing to do is just follow the threads when people announce them, and grab preorders when somebody mentions it's up :D

Best thing to do is just follow the threads when people announce them, and grab preorders when somebody mentions it's up :D

Thanks for the tip. Just such a hassle; buying toys is more infuriating than anything that we should be stressed about! Crazy. Hopefully Bandai will make a little more stock available and not just the handful they give up like scraps to us. God I'm so excited for the retool that-- need a change of pants haha

How consistent is amazon Japan? I'm thinking of preordering via proxy on their site. It's very annoying to have a heart attack each time the release draws near, whether for preorder or actual ship date. I ordered once from HLJ but not from AmiAmi. Are they any more reliable? One last thing is how much wiggle room is there to directly preorder in Japan? I'm seeing if its anywhere as bad within Japan as it is for us.

I just spoke to a shopkeeper who has a branch in Japan. He says if its a product from banco-bandai he can get it directly from them as he runs a video game business. Wonder if that's a valid route?

Yeah I heard NY overcharges, hence why the rvf 25 is still up for PO

Okay, so is it Monday or Wednesday?

Where are people getting the order release date from?

Pictures and links I've seen only mention release in August, so how do we know when it goes up?

The official opening is planned sales from May 8, 2013.

This information was given in the newsletter Tamashii Nations sent May 2, 2013:

2013年8月発売予定の新商品ラインナップ情報を解禁!

※流通・販売店様への詳細情報公開は2013年5月8日(水)の予定です。

□2013年8月発売予定新商品

■DX超合金 VF-27γルシファー スーパーパーツセット

VF-27ブレラ機が、スーパーパーツ装備の劇場版最終決戦仕様で登場。

本体は一部パーツを新規設計、スーパーパーツは初立体化!

Sold out fast

It can not be sold out, sales have not yet begun.

314$? You can kiss my ass on that!

True, but at least you know it'll be there when its suppose to be. There are worse things to preorder for nearly half the price:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TOY10400&mode=retail

I wonder if the v1.5's booster will be to heavy in gerwalk without the stand supporting it?

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

I just spoke to a shopkeeper who has a branch in Japan. He says if its a product from banco-bandai he can get it directly from them as he runs a video game business. Wonder if that's a valid route?

Yeah I heard NY overcharges, hence why the rvf 25 is still up for PO

To be fair, their prices are determined by their costs and their costs for a certain batch is ever changing and may be high. This is their MO. Of course, we can only guess at their margin...

Their margin/profit will determine if they are actually over charging...semi-objectively, of course.

Edited by xrentonx

Does this version of the VF-27 has the same shoulder mechanism then the Renewals. From the pictures I saw I would say it does. Sorry if someone mentioned this before. I was just wondering because I thought the peg on the shoulders of the first Lucifer release was kinda neat and I missed them on the Renewals.

I assume that Bandai went for this specific shoulder design on the Version 1 toys because the should allow a transformation from Fighter to Gerwalk without detaching the intakes from the main body. I like this design (although I can clearly see the shortcomings) because it feels like a "real" transformable fighter would go for a design that includes minimal parts movement while transforming.

Since I didn't own any of the V1 toys I can only assume thats the case but it was the impression that I got from watching the V1 videos on YT.

Just in case started looking around blogs and looks like no delays in the pre-order window unlike the last one for the 25F. Still set for Wednesday around 0300 EDT / 0200 CDT / 0000 PDT.

Fun Fun

Edited by Duymon

Guest davidwhangchoi

Amiami is usually sold out in 30 seconds as of late. I get one in the cart then the site crashes, by the time it loads right they are gone.....

same thing happened for me during the vf-25F pre-orders @ amiami. i couldn't check out once it was in my cart. but going to try it again.

I had this happen twice at Amiami. I have decided I will try it again although it made me another pre-order on another site.... Might have to take my technique to another level to try and pull it off :D

Good thing I have to work early on Wednesday so I might be able to see the preorder happen. Securing a preorder is out of reach of course.

But It's gonna be the last of the Frontier Valk so I'm happy if I can secure a unit even from NY and even for the steep asking price from Bandai.

Bring it on! :D

Good thing I have to work early on Wednesday so I might be able to see the preorder happen. Securing a preorder is out of reach of course.

But It's gonna be the last of the Frontier Valk so I'm happy if I can secure a unit even from NY and even for the steep asking price from Bandai.

Bring it on! :D

Yeah there is no way I am going to miss out on one of these.

Still on the fence about this release because even with the improvements the Valk seems a bit wide/broad to me. I remember it being thinner in Battroid.

Yeah there is no way I am going to miss out on one of these.

Be sure to use the bathroom before 4:00 PM Japan time. :)

Getting an Amiami order is mostly luck at this point. We're all going to be here at 4 PM Japan clicking that "ADD TO CART" button, but the server is only going to let through a small handful and kick the rest of us out.

We're going to be like the UFO catcher aliens in Toy Story.

Yeah, through some miracle, I got through the click spam at AmiAmi on the Alto re-release, but I'm not counting on that working again.

The only thing I think allowed that to happen was that I had basically memorized where to click the buttons to buy, and then turned all images off in my browser. It made the page refresh much faster than normal, so I was able to load it decently quickly during the heavy traffic right during the release.

Just be careful, because it can be hard to find the right buttons to click to pick shipping and payment type and such.