IXTL

Is Bandai re-releasing the VF-27? Anything else they're re-releasing? The only DX Chogokin VF I was able to grab was Alto's VF-25 and if Bandai is reissuing more DX VFs, then I might try to get them.

I wouldn't bother if all Bandai is doing is just releasing a super pack for the VF-27, because I have no VF-27 to put those shiny super packs on.

• 2 months later...

Could it be possible that they are doing a Renewal VF-27 with Super Parts but didn't had a prototype of the Valkyrie ready?

So they decided to glue the Super Parts on an V1 Valkyrie.

Are the VF-25 V1 in comparison to the V2 so much different that the new Super Parts would look off glued to a V1?

I know I try to make something up that indicates that we get a VF-27 Renewal. :p

Yea that'd be awesome if they reissued the VF-27. I've been really tempted to buy one of these off eBay or other members, but I just can't get myself to pay the ridiculous marked up prices. Hopefully they do reissue it and soon too ...

VF-27 Reissue? We don'need no stink'n reissue... Give us a renewal already, Bandai!

In other words, to me, it's either a renewal on par with the VF-25 V2s, or nothing...

Yeah! We don't need no stinkin v1 reissue, Band-orks! :angry: Give me a renewal damnit! B))

Edited by xrentonx

Id gladly take a renewal version for battroid. Fighter still looks great with the original release. And actually battroid doesnt look bad. Just the hip placement is off.

Yep, still a good looking figure...until you put it next to a renewal. Then the flaws become quite apparent. My renewal VF-25G stands next to my VF-27...pretty much the crotch/hip placement is the most glaring thing that's off.

• 1 month later...

Just reviving this thread as this should be the next thing that Bandai will release whether being just the super parts or a whole renewal version.

Since Luca RVF-25 announced, hopefully we will see the super parts for both the RVF-25 and VF-25G as well.

I'm hoping I can grab this release as I did not buy any of the Bandai valks until after the YF-29 came out.

Oh, and I would love some super parts for the 25-G and the RVF-25.

Edited by Loop

• 1 month later...

Some parts like the crotch and hip area? :D

Good news but that means no VF-27 Renewal for some time (maybe never).

I'm curious what those changes are going to be. Depending on that I might be interested since the Lucifer is missing in my Frontier collection. So I'm glad that it will be a bundle.

Does anyone have good comparison images between the VF-27 and the Renewal VF-25s. IIRC they scale badly in Battroid-Mode together.

Edited by Scyla

Hmmn. Green version possible? They were only in the movie for less than a second and way in the background (literally had to freeze-frame it) and I don't think they had the armor.

Some parts like the crotch and hip area? :D

Doubt it. Probably only what's absolutely needed to accomodate the armor--new shoulder pads, and probably some extra slots and tabs in the legs.

Hmmn. Green version possible? They were only in the movie for less than a second and way in the background (literally had to freeze-frame it) and I don't think they had the armor.Doubt it. Probably only what's absolutely needed to accomodate the armor--new shoulder pads, and probably some extra slots and tabs in the legs.

Yeah I doubt that too. Which makes me sad. On the other hand I'm happy to be able to buy a new VF-27 at retail price with the Armor Parts (or should I say near retail?). Hope there is not as much preorder madness since it's no Renewal.

Whattyaknow... looks like they did fix the hip. Now I'm more than mildly interested. I wonder how it compares to the renewal on a side by side comparison with the redesigned bits.

Edit: Pricey beast, though...

Edited by mechaninac

Better but still looks a little off <_<

So is this a renewal or what? Make me eat my words, Bandai! -_-

Edited by xrentonx

Damn I'm at work now and can't look at those images due to some IT shenanigans. Can someone describe what they changed on the hip? Does it look like the Renewals? Or even better can someone re-post the image of the hip.