Club M VF-11 question

Jefuemon

What all is included in this kit? Of course it comes with the VF-11, but are the Super Packs, and booster included as well? They're on the instruction sheet in the Legacy Models sections, but the sheet scan doesn't have the parts inventory page. Anyone have one of these, and can tell me for sure what all is in the box? Thanks!

In case anyone is interested, I recently bought the VF-11 #3 from Club M. In addition to the fighter, it comes with super packs, the booster packs, 2 high-maneuver missiles, and 2 missile pods.

Oh, the things I'll do with you!!

If anyone wants to see pics, let me know.

Post pictures anyway!! I :) have the basic version, without fast packs. May be I'll do as Drone, who knows...

Edited by cool8or

Post pictures anyway!! I :) have the basic version, without fast packs. May be I'll do as Drone, who knows...

No problem! Give me a couple of days, though (probably have time Saturday).

(I honestly have no idea where my current avatar came from. I just saw "skull fighter pilot"; saving now!!)

So, here's the pics. Like the box shows, this is #3. I guess #2 is just the fighter. Bought this on Rakuten the other day for ï¿¥12,000, shipping included. Pretty good deal, I think.

post-12411-0-24722600-1351322235_thumb.jpg

post-12411-0-64272900-1351322246_thumb.jpg

all the bits laid out

post-12411-0-23187100-1351322261_thumb.jpg

The booster, and FAST packs

post-12411-0-08074500-1351322272_thumb.jpg

2 HMM's, and 4 missile pods (what are those called, anyways?)

post-12411-0-55676800-1351322283_thumb.jpg

more bits

post-12411-0-60362200-1351322224_thumb.jpg

Going to be building this one with the FAST packs (so, no need for the new Hasegawa release for me), using the boosters on another kit (can finally stop looking for the Seventh Moon kit), and using the missiles on yet another kit.

And when will I actually get around to doing all these? Your guess is as good as mine!!

Man, It sure would be a shame if those missile pods accidentally fell into some mold agent ;) I bet anyone selling those could make a nice profit. I know I have need for at least 2 sets!

Yeah, it would, since I have no idea what I would do with them then!

Yes, I know what you're subtly hinting at, but I have absolutely zero experience in that.

I know a lot of people around here have been playing with 3D printing to make up their own weapon sets. I'm sure something will come up.

What all is included in this kit? Of course it comes with the VF-11, but are the Super Packs, and booster included as well? They're on the instruction sheet in the Legacy Models sections, but the sheet scan doesn't have the parts inventory page. Anyone have one of these, and can tell me for sure what all is in the box? Thanks!

You might try sending a PM to TER-OR if you want some tips about building it. He built one as a target drone a few years ago. It uses the boosters. I am pretty sure it was the Club-M version, as it is in 1/72 scale.

Kenny