Hasegawa 1/48 VF-1 Battroid conversion?

GMK

You know, I actually wondered why we don't see more transforming custom Hasegawas anymore. I mean, we've had so many more kits released now, you'd think there would be more people wanting to customize them.

I mean.. customizing a 1/48 to transform might be a bit redundant, but I really want to see someone make a transforming 1/48 YF-19.

I'm looking for an article I read about from a Japanese model magazine detailing a conversion of the Hasegawa 1/48 VF-1 fighter into a Battroid.

Any help appreciated!

Greg

I have that article, let me check through my magazines and I'll scan it

Woah, nice! Thanks for posting that! I was wondering how long it was going to take someone to try something like that. It ain't perfect, but it was a damn nice try. I think it would have helped if they kitbashed some 1/48 Yammie parts into it.

• 7 months later...

Hello gentlemen Iam working on a 1/48 YF-19 ive been planning to do this idea for awhile I had to buy at least 4 kits to do a customize parts to fighter and gerwalk and battroid but am stuck I've a lot of research book photos and designs but its either do customize parts for transformation I've been wanting to do full LEDs too but it's figure out the fitting of the upper body so am using the Yamato figure concept as a base of design to fit it together am even using micoro magnets for some area where I think it would be problems I wish I had a 3D printer it would help to solve those problems with those areas