VF-1J numbered?

indigofx28

Mine says the exact same thing. I'm pretty sure they're all like that.

Besides, if they were going to do make it a limited release, they'd

A.) Use stickers or something else to indicate the number within the edition (it would cost a fortune to have to mold or somehow shape a new number into the plastic packaging all of them come in).

and

B.) Announce up front it was a limited release, to make sure they sell through their entire stock. (milkin' them teats, as it were :D )

The number you are referring to is probably the part number for the plastic packaging. This way the manufactuer (of the package) and the factory are able to distinguish between the various package components.

BTW, it is possible to include a counter or a changable number in a mold. I have noticed the evidence of it on various products (you can usually see rectangular outlines around the numbers).

The number you are referring to is probably the part number for the plastic packaging. This way the manufactuer (of the package) and the factory are able to distinguish between the various package components.

BTW, it is possible to include a counter or a changable number in a mold. I have noticed the evidence of it on various products (you can usually see rectangular outlines around the numbers).

I can imagine some rotating (10 faces, one for each figure) and it could mark the plastic easily but I believe it is either the reference of the VF1J or the reference of the box for the chinese workers.