Happy 30th anniversary

Temucano

Sorry for the belated Happy Birthday to Macross. But I am finally getting around to it after a busy week. I'm celebrating by watching the OG series front to back over the next 2 weeks!

I have to say I haven't watched it in a very long time and am really surprised that its as complex and thought as it is. I guess that's why its lasted for 30 years. Here's to 30 more!!!

- Nghia

I heard that there were a few seconds of the movie edited out. Guess I'll watch it & see what they cut out. What I meant by ultimate in my other post was the picture quality. Most versions of DYRL I've bought on VHS & DVD have been OK but not outstanding except for one DVD I recently got on Ebay from a Macross fan that re-mastered the movie & corrected the subs with very accurate english translations that were easy to read.

• 3 weeks later...

Just the beginning of this month of October I've watched SDF Macross for the very first time and fell in love with it. So that's my 30th birthday Macross commemoration. I think today I'll watch Do you remember love for the first time as well. May Macross never be forgotten!