For Trade: DX Renewal VF-25S with Armor and Super Parts

jenius

I have for trade a renewal VF-25S that has been used for my review of the Renewal VF-25 toys, my comparison of the Renewal Super Parts to the Original Super Parts, and my as of yet unposted (should be finished soon) comparison of the Renewal Armored Parts to the original armored parts.

Details:

Renewal VF-25S Ozma: Has been transformed a handful of times. I don't see any paint scraping and the hips are still fairly tight (although I hear these things can get more loose sitting in the box so I'm not making any warranties). The gun shoulder is a little loose but you can see in my pics on anymoon that it's still workable. Includes box and all original accessories, box may have minor shelf wear.

Renewal Super Parts: The star of my Youtube transformation video. Everything is here and like new.

Armored Parts: On the toy for a review and then back in the box. Everything is here and like new.

V2-Super-VF-25F-10.jpg

In person trades are recommended or you'll need to have a strong reputation. Even so, I may need to have you ship the items first with insurance and signature required before I ship my goods.

I am looking for lots of stuff:

Transformers: Masterpiece Transformers (pretty much all, must be like new)

Votoms CMs Figures (some, PM me what you have and I'll tell you what I need)

Votoms Takara Actic Gear EX and Actic Gear - N figures

Votoms Yamato 1/12 Weapons Set 2

Votoms Yamato 1/24 RC Scopedog Version 2B

Votoms Wave Figure Collection

Patlabor Yamato 1/24 Toys

Macross Yamato 1/60 VF-11C

I'll be updating my want list but if you want the renewal toy and have some stuff to trade that isn't mentioned here feel free to hit me up and make me an offer.

Edited by jenius