Favorite Macross YouTube Vids

coronadlux

Sometimes i wish this was part of the series.

You arent the only one. Even back when it first came out, I considered Ace Combat 3 to be the best Macross game out there - it was just lacking transformable jets, lol. I think it was due to all the drama in the plot - in-cockpit chatter, Production IG cutscenes, etc. I've always felt lucky that I imported the Japanese version without waiting for the English release - that cut so much of the good stuff out.

The best valkyrias clip to me is the one from Macross Ultimate Frontier game. Its bloody perfect, all that aerial show, VF-1S vs VF-25, and Basara singing *__*

As much video as they re-did for that game, they may as well do the entire series (please?) That footage is effin' incredible.

I'd rather see a reanimated DYRL, with an actual beginning, then a Flashback reanimation on the end.

my all time fav, "Angel voice" duet by Basara and Minmay

and this one, the official MTV video clip for Sayonara no Tsubasa - The end of the triangle...

slightly off track but... in the movie, the Mother Varja vessel IS the Macross Galaxy, infested? Very good Video btw...

as for favorite videos, im surprised nobody has posted Starfire AMV productions... Macross Plus & Top Gun (without the retarded scientology crap)

Edited by TehPW

That video is an abomination.

Hardly. There are many others that rate that but not this one. You have to admit it that it almost perfectly parodies Top Gun, at the very least. There's no major blantant errors in the flow of events. If you didn't know anything about Macross, you glimps almost everything. Sure there are better AMV's but this one, at least to me, remains ageless.... I guess the eye of the beholder rests on where you reside on the planet then...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

One of my favorites!

I could die a very happy man if I were able to play this on guitar.

Well, if you look elsewhere on his channel he has actually made a slowed-down version complete with tabs so you can practise at home. :)

Well, if you look elsewhere on his channel he has actually made a slowed-down version complete with tabs so you can practise at home. :)

Yeah, I've seen the video. Unfortunately, I don't know how to play the guitar, nor do I really have any time to learn how to play this song. Thank you all the same for mentioning it! :) One of these days...one of these days!!!

I love this one...he's so enthusiastic about the Gold Book. :)

WOAH!! My story is SO similar. I went nuts the first time I saw the book. I had no idea there was a movie at that point.