Is AmiAmi pretty reliable?

Also, character moments I made up.

"I'm trying to remember, whose bright idea was it to fly down into a mysterious tunnel, big enough to have a dogfight in, to find some lost songstresses? 'Cause there's no way this could go wrong."

Isamu Alva Dyson grinned a lopsided grin as deftly maneuvered his beloved YF-19 down the aforementioned tunnel alongside Hikaru Ichijo in his recently souped-up VF-1S Strike Valkyrie, Basara Nekki in his VF-19 Fire Valkyrie, Shin Kudo in an upgraded VF-0A Phoenix, Alto Saotome in his VF-25 Tornado Messiah and Leon Sakaki in his YF-25 Super Prophecy.

"Can it, would you Dyson?" said an annoyed Hikaru over the radio, "We didn't ask you to come."

Isamu was about to fire back a retort when Basara broke in.

"Can you hear that? Someone's singing!"

"I don't hear anything," said Isamu, trying to pick out any songs in the background hiss of the open radio channel.

"Crank the gain up and listen closely" replied Basara, but he needn't have bothered as the music was becoming louder every second. A cold feeling of worry began to grow in Isamu's gut as familiar lyrics became discernable.

"Red and roses... lips and breath..."

"Aw hell, heads up guys, we're about to have company," he said.

"12 o' clock low!" cried Leon, banking his YF-25 to the right as a torrent of gunfire seemed to burst out of the darkness beyond their navigation lights. What looked like a red streak arced up from the darkness, firing as it came, causing the pilots to scatter in all directions.

"What the hell was that?!" snarled Shin, "A Ghost drone?"

"Worse," replied Isamu grimly, eyes narrowing as a ghostly imaged flashed across his monitor, "It's Sharon Apple."

I guessing the time-line here when they travel through time.

Macross tv or movie version ... Hikaru,Misa,Minmei travel right before the last battle but right after Roy died that's why he not there. I guess before Quamzin died also . so I don't think it happen in the year 2016 when megaroad disappear like some people suggest it.

Macross Zero: ... I haven’t watch macross zero over 10 years so can’t comment .. forgot the story line and confusing bird-man or what ever, Next

Macross Plus ....,Dyson,Guld travel back before they rescue Myung on planet earth that’s why Guld and Sharon apple is still alive.

Macross 7 .... Mylene,Basara,Gamlin,Max,Millia travel back before Battle 7 City 7 separated so around episode 11 ... because you can clearly see in the macross 30 game, that Millia VF-1J still intact because you know Gamlin destroy it.. later in the macross 7 series. So Protodeviln war is still going on in their timeline 2045 . So I don’t think they travel from the year 2047 after the Protodeviln war.

Macross Frontier timeline ,so we know that Alto got there before Michael died in tv version or in Movie version before Sheryl went into a coma at the end. so we know that Vajra war is still going on, in there time line 2059.

I can be so wrong but that's my theory when they travel trough time.

Edited by TisSweet

The CM has just aired on Tokyo MX. Now Super Dimension Seminar is being aired.

MW member Antibiotictab has noted that this thread has gotten picked up by a Japanese blogger looking at foreign anime fans' reactions... Behave, guys!

http://cough.cocolog...12/30-734e.html

ほらみぃの管理人さん見てる~?w

Back to the topic. "Uroboros" reminds me of the villainous organization from Tiger & Bunny...

The CM has just aired on Tokyo MX. Now Super Dimension Seminar is being aired.

ほらみぃの管理人さん見てる~?w

Back to the topic. "Uroboros" reminds me of the villainous organization from Tiger & Bunny...

Yeah, me too. They are using that name in a lot of media recently...

Cool to hear that we'll be under surveillance! They'll soon see that no one loves Macross or Macross 30 more than us!

I just saw the commercial and I've gotta say it looks great. I hope we get some more trailers/screenshots/gameplay/info before release too. Famitsu has been doing an article roughly every two weeks and they skipped last week so I'll be paying extra close attention this week.

Been following this a little bit in the past couple days, and I had one burning question before I preorder... I know region-locking on Blu-Ray is much friendlier than it used to be, but will this work on a USA slim PS3?

Edit: I know this sounds like a repeat question, but I'm more concerned about the "slim" PS3 compatibility than the region-locking. The slims aren't nearly as friendly as the originals used to be (no PS2 backward compatibility, no Linux, etc)

Edited by Dio

Been following this a little bit in the past couple days, and I had one burning question before I preorder... I know region-locking on Blu-Ray is much friendlier than it used to be, but will this work on a USA slim PS3?

Edit: I know this sounds like a repeat question, but I'm more concerned about the "slim" PS3 compatibility than the region-locking. The slims aren't nearly as friendly as the originals used to be (no PS2 backward compatibility, no Linux, etc)

i wouldn't be worried. i have a slim ps3 and the import games that i have, though limited, work just fine. if it makes you feel any better, i preordered the limited edition of the game and have zero worries of it not working.

You shouldn't have to worry, PS3 games don't have region locking outside of the few companies that do it on purpose. The only game I can think of from the top of my head is Persona 4: Arena.

In other news: My super-slim PS3 just came in today! My PS3 THE BEST version of Gundam Extreme VS should be here shortly as well. Now that I have a PS3, all that's left to do is buckle down and wait until February!

Looks like it's in a polar region. Is it just me or does it look vaguely AFOS-ish?

I mentioned that earlier--it was visible earlier in the background of Todo Ushio's bio page.

PS---if anyone wants to say anything to the blogger (or Bandai/Namco)-----if even just a LITTLE bit of the menus etc were in English, or had an English option, it'd help a ton. None of us expect any dialogue etc of course, but if just basic weapons, stage, etc stuff could have an English option, it'd make it much more accessible to hundreds/thousands of fans. Something as simple as "load/save/continue" can make a big difference. And fighter/battroid. :)

I mentioned that earlier--it was visible earlier in the background of Todo Ushio's bio page.

PS---if anyone wants to say anything to the blogger (or Bandai/Namco)-----if even just a LITTLE bit of the menus etc were in English, or had an English option, it'd help a ton. None of us expect any dialogue etc of course, but if just basic weapons, stage, etc stuff could have an English option, it'd make it much more accessible to hundreds/thousands of fans. Something as simple as "load/save/continue" can make a big difference. And fighter/battroid. :)

To be fair, a lot of the menus are already in english. Like the pause menu's tabs and the weapons' names. (Launcher Pod, Gunpod, Beam Gunpod, Sniper Rifle, Micro Missile, Air-to-Air Missile). I'm going to brush up on my katakana so I'll be able to read the part names and the like. But it would be much more convenient if they had an entirely english menu mode...