Hey thanks very much for clearing everything up for me. I have a code from the limited edition here I think is for the concert for May'n as I don't live anywhere near Japan and seriously doubt I'll be able to be there in July would you like it or anyone else like it? Hate to see a entry go unused.

FYI: Its a draw code for the Crossover live.Ill more than happily take it if Renato doesnt want it (altho somehow I doubt thats the case) lol.

Interestingly enough, the game currently has NO presence on PSN at all. Not even a trailer. So maybe we wont be getting paid DLC for it after all.

Edited by Tochiro

Thank you very much!

Np. It might be nice for people to post up their codes for the concert. If they have no use for them even if they won. So the people who can have a higher chance of possibly winning. It would be a waste to just have a code sit there from my point of view anyways.

Edited by SkyYuyo

PS3 and a couple of games just purchased for the son and I. Macross 30 standard edition on the way. Now just need to figure out how to set up one of these new fangled consoles, especially with regards to online. Connecting a console online is a completely foreign idea to an old timer like me.

Graham

post-11-0-40056000-1362309617_thumb.jpg

PS3 and a couple of games just purchased for the son and I. Macross 30 standard edition on the way. Now just need to figure out how to set up one of these new fangled consoles, especially with regards to online. Connecting a console online is a completely foreign idea to an old timer like me.

Graham

Congrats on the purchase and good luck!

Graham

Have fun! Setting up the console for online is very easy. If you know how to do it on a PC then you can do it on the console. :) Edited by xrentonx

Graham

Make sure to check out the hundreds of demos available on the PSN download store. Quite worth it.

And check out "Journey" if you have even a slight love of art and music. Gorgeous game.

Personally I avoid "Playstation Plus" service. Yeah you might get a "Free game" every month, but when you stop paying, all those "free games" go away. Now imagine you have the service for a long time, get a bunch of free stuff. You won't want to stop paying, because you will lose that much more.

Np. It might be nice for people to post up their codes for the concert. If they have no use for them even if they won. So the people who can have a higher chance of possibly winning. It would be a waste to just have a code sit there from my point of view anyways.

I agree... here's mine:

2x7e285263536

I am surprised, and a little disappointed that the official site hasn't been updated since the launch to include the rest of the character profiles, maybe the Intro OP...?

Say what? Care to show me another game that puts its opening animation on its official homepage post-launch?

That's very generous of you GG! Since I lost the lag coin toss ill give this one a go. Still a million to one shot, but it can't hurt to try!

If you win with this code, you will have to surgically implant a hidden video camera in your forehead to pay this friendly community back you know.

Say what? Care to show me another game that puts its opening animation on its official homepage post-launch?

Well, maybe not the OP but I have to wonder why they've left the character profiles undone.

Anyway, I think mine might be here by Tuesday. I'm almost trembling in excitement! I have been this pumped since I bought Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz back in 2002!! Or maybe when I saw DYRL the first time....

That's very generous of you GG! Since I lost the lag coin toss ill give this one a go. Still a million to one shot, but it can't hurt to try!

Great! hope it increases your chances of going to the event. If you go, I think this is not a bad idea:

If you win with this code, you will have to surgically implant a hidden video camera in your forehead to pay this friendly community back you know.

:lol:

So yeah. Fed Ex.

My limited Ed was supposed to come Friday.

They delivered it to the GM PARTS PLANT.

How? Why? Incomptance.
And the GM parts plant likely resembles the end of raiders of the lost ark.

Fex Ex suggests I buy another copy (how? overpriced Ebay I assume) and RETURN it IF they find it. To an EBay seller. Return. Yeah right.

:5:

So yeah. Fed Ex.

How? Why? Incomptance.

Fex Ex suggests I buy another copy (how? overpriced Ebay I assume) and RETURN it IF they find it. To an EBay seller. Return. Yeah right.

Oh damn! Sorry to hear that.

So yeah. Fed Ex.

How? Why? Incomptance.

Dude. I have no words for how much that utterly, utterly sucks.

So that makes me feel bad that I'm posting this, but I got mine. It's so verrah verrah prit-tay.

post-14071-0-73092600-1362448947_thumb.jpg

post-14071-0-57265900-1362448961_thumb.jpg

post-14071-0-07758300-1362448974_thumb.jpg

post-14071-0-84915400-1362448991_thumb.jpg

post-14071-0-98573600-1362449002_thumb.jpg

post-14071-0-54087700-1362449025_thumb.jpg

post-14071-0-39739500-1362449038_thumb.jpg

post-14071-0-52667700-1362449051_thumb.jpg

post-14071-0-89062200-1362449062_thumb.jpg

post-14071-0-12355300-1362449071_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-15 Banshee

So yeah. Fed Ex.

How? Why? Incomptance.

That's so messed up!

The only thing I can suggest is to contact whoever you bought it from so they can file an insurance claim or something. They oughta send you a replacement since your case should qualify as lost-shipping/no-delivery thing.

Its on a loose piece of paper in the manual of the Limited Edition (only).

Is this the code on pg.49 of the manual?

otherwise, i don't see any loose piece of paper from my copy other than the skins and a piece of folded ad.

wait. i see something in the back of the vf-1s/vf-25 thingy.

Is this the "Sankyo Presents" 2013-7-13 stuff?

Edited by treatment

kewl!

who wants it?

I can take a photo now or scan it tomorrow.

Well, its only really of use for Japan-based members, but having said that, both Renato and myself have already received one each (as far as Im aware) from generous forum users and I don't want to hog them all to myself so maybe try...Save of Gubaba?

Missed my LE in the mail today. Hopefully FedEx spins by again tomorrow! I'll be attempting a live-stream of the game, though I'm not too sure of how to make an efficient one. So far, I leave Livestream Producer open over the game capture window which shows pixelation and such low quality footage when fast motion is happening on screen. Can anyone suggest a better livestream software/site?