Due to bad luck, my copy probably won't arrive until anywhere from Tuesday to Thursday the earliest. *sigh* Its okay though, after mourning my bad luck I realized I have talking to the great people here and on other websites to hold me over until my copy gets here.

Hesana over on Twitch.tv/Hesana is already on his VF-25A if anyone is interested. I wonder if he has to go through the VF-27 and YF-29 to get to the YF-30?

EDIT: Scratch that, he's already on to the YF-29.

Edited by TyrValein

Due to bad luck, my copy probably won't arrive until anywhere from Tuesday to Thursday the earliest. *sigh* Its okay though, after mourning my bad luck I realized I have talking to the great people here and on other websites to hold me over until my copy gets here.

Hesana over on Twitch.tv/Hesana is already on his VF-25A if anyone is interested. I wonder if he has to go through the VF-27 and YF-29 to get to the YF-30?

EDIT: Scratch that, he's already on to the YF-29.

Is it the DLC YF-29 in Ranka-Sheryl Paint Scheme?

FED EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Summons his best Jerry Seinfeld* KRAMER!!!!!

So my Mac 30 was to be delivered this Friday morning around 10 am, cool.

11 am comes.

I check the tracking, it's been delivered. Wha??? Signed for by "D.Kramer" WhoTF is that?

I go to the apartment office, nope, nobody by that name. They don't have it either.

Call FedEx twice, no luck, "they will call me back". Wait more. I drive 30 mins to the Fex Ex main office in town, ask them what's up.

The driver delivered it to a buisniess, wrong address. The driver is supposed to pick it back up, and deliver it Saturday. Ok, That's decent at least.

I get a call later, the driver went back too late, and the buisness that is was delivered to is now closed till MONDAY. Then they will pick it up, then deliver it to me.

WTF Fed Ex.

FED EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 am comes.

I check the tracking, it's been delivered. Wha??? Signed for by "D.Kramer" WhoTF is that?

I go to the apartment office, nope, nobody by that name. They don't have it either.

Call FedEx twice, no luck, "they will call me back". Wait more. I drive 30 mins to the Fex Ex main office in town, ask them what's up.

The driver delivered it to a buisniess, wrong address. The driver is supposed to pick it back up, and deliver it Saturday. Ok, That's decent at least.

I get a call later, the driver went back too late, and the buisness that is was delivered to is now closed till MONDAY. Then they will pick it up, then deliver it to me.

WTF Fed Ex.

Dude. Just... dude. That sucks so incredibly hard.

Due to aforementioned mixups, my copy just left Japan early yesterday morning. I know that EMS delivers on Sunday occasionally where I live but since the package hasn't checked in anywhere in going on 14 hours, I'm going to be pessimistic and say it'll be here Monday morning. Too bad I have class and won't be able to play until late in the afternoon...On the bright side, I traded some days around at work and I'll have next Friday and Saturday off. So I'll be spending the entirety of the days playing.

On the streaming front, it looks like Hesana already finished the game (in 32 hours no less!) but his development tree is pretty empty. Gine22 on the other hand has been doing every sub-quest and just having fun in general, so he isn't quite close to finishing the game but he has many more valks and they're all much much stronger (and he's about 41 hours in).

Is it the DLC YF-29 in Ranka-Sheryl Paint Scheme?

No, it was actually the default, generic SMS YF-29. He got the YF-30 too so I was hoping he would get the beam cannon for it, but he didn't get a chance before going to bed. *sigh* I just want to see the YF-30's beam cannon...As a side note, I've noticed in the streams that no one is really using their secondary or tertiary weapons. Just gunpod and the multi-missile. They rarely use the sniper either. I was almost screaming at the screen for Hesana to use the YF-29's beam cannon when he was doing a dungeon boss fight because all his missiles were either missing or hitting the walls or ceiling. So just something for you guys to remember when you get your copies, I guess: Your valkyrie DOES have different weapons besides the multi-missile and gunpod!

Edited by TyrValein

Mine left customs early this morning..finger crossed for arrival tomorrow.

Dunno if I should start tomorrow..I don't even have half of the trophies for the DYRL Hybrid Pack...and only 61% for SnT Hybrid Pack. :(

FED EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 am comes.

Ironically, you know how much Kramer hates getting mail....

So, I was reading the History of Macross Games booklet that comes with the special edition and something struck me. One of the images they have taken from the Macross Last Frontier game (the one from the Sayonara no Tsubasa hybrid pack), though it is small, shows a YF-29 Isamu type! Er... was that ALWAYS in the game? Now that I think about it, I do vaguely remember people talking about either an SMS YF/VF-19 or a 29 in Isamu colours floating around in the Last Frontier game before Macross 30 was officially announced... Huh. Well, I still haven't unlocked it, and I'm not sure when I will have time to do so. Has anyone here unlocked the one in Last Frontier? What are the requisites?

As for Macross 30, I should point out that I was expecting it to be a Hybrid Pack sort of deal, where the videos would be accessible from the video menu, but they have to be unlocked from the Gallery menu within the game, and even then you can only access the gallery when you are in your ship, not roaming on the planet. And even THEN, it's all 780p, not 1080. :( Still, good content. Nice to see all the actors having a laugh.

I just got the game here and wasn't there suppose to be a special bonus for the first print runs according to amiami? Like a Music CD or something? I'm just trying to make sure I got everything here since I didn't see anything like that...

-Google searches- Oh wait it's suppose to be 16 Macross Seiyuu interviews (appx. 90min) w/ CG movie Burning Fire.? Now I'm confused is it in the unlockable that Renato is talking in the game or is did I get a second printing instead and miss a extra DVD?

Edited by SkyYuyo

I just got the game here and wasn't there suppose to be a special bonus for the first print runs according to amiami? Like a Music CD or something? I'm just trying to make sure I got everything here since I didn't see anything like that...

-Google searches- Oh wait it's suppose to be 16 Macross Seiyuu interviews (appx. 90min) w/ CG movie Burning Fire.? Now I'm confused is it in the unlockable that Renato is talking in the game or is did I get a second printing instead and miss a extra DVD?

Did you get the limited edition or the normal?

It's all what Renato was talking about. It's accessible in-game.

There is no extra DVD or anything, the interviews and stuff are all unlockable in-game. Therefore it doesn't matter if it is the first print run or not.

There is no extra DVD or anything, the interviews and stuff are all unlockable in-game. Therefore it doesn't matter if it is the first print run or not.

I see I was just curious as amiami listed something as first print bonus when it was on preorder.

Edited by SkyYuyo

Woo, got my box set just a few minutes ago. ^_^ Mail truck drove by, then made a u-turn to get to my box, so I just met him down there to avoid them driving off with it. :lol: Dunno if he would have, but I've had that happen before.

Now to go stare at my tv for a few... uh.. weeks.

Have you tried Playasia? Not sure about good price but at least you get the game and they're legit.

edit: Do smilies not work for anyone else?

Edited by xrentonx

There is a first print bonus, but it's a code to download a YF-29 skin.

Hey thanks very much for clearing everything up for me. I have a code from the limited edition here I think is for the concert for May'n as I don't live anywhere near Japan and seriously doubt I'll be able to be there in July would you like it or anyone else like it? Hate to see a entry go unused.

Edited by SkyYuyo