My 3D VF-1M Valkyrie

infosys_ms

The nose seems a bit squared off, the hip connectors/nose sensors look a little oversized (could just be a lack of reference material under my eye to compare, though) and those mini fins (aerodynamicized antennae?) on either side of the lower cockpit area might get caught by the legs when it transforms, but it's a nice sculpt and color scheme. Does the model transform, or is it mode F only?

Thanx,

It is based on the 1:55 bandai toy (my fav toy). In fact the toy was scanned and measured for this model. I made some engineering corrections for the head and the hip transformations. It even transforms like the toy. I'll have that posted soon. Check out an early video and other pics on my blog!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah so, I'm working on my robot. My 8yr old nephew is watching. We start talking on the topic of how long I have been working on it. I tell him its older then he is since I've been working on it for 13 years. He pretty much told me to stop and get a job because nothing takes 13 years. I said "Wii time is over."

In Macross time I would have started work around the time the Macross crashed in the Earth. It is 2012 and I'm still not finished, the space war will have been over the earth destroyed and I am still moving points -10mil.

Man the words of a child can punch you in the face some times. Quit? HELLS NO, work will continue, more updates soon.

Edited by infosys_ms