Macross VF-4 Resin Model

sierra-ii7

Firstly, Valk009 I have every intention of geting 1 - 2 of your VF-4 Resins.

Secondly curiosity got the better of me and I had to check this out, I fully expect the order will fale / their site is not updated or a similar excuse

Thirdly this could be a dodge kit, dont know the indformation is pretty sparce.

For those interested:

Resin VF-4 $54.99

http://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/macross-robotech-item-list-a-z-c-35_152/macross-vf-4-valkyrie-resin-model-hobby-kit-p-134

5240d5afbddad95d8e54d34bbf5085a4.image.180x78.jpg

valkyrievf41_1.jpg

I've heard that this is a 3rd or 4th generation recast (recast of a recast of a recast....), and that everything about it is horrible. You're much better off waiting for Valk009's kit if you're interested in one.

Valks stuff is better imo. There've been stories of horrid customer service and bad casting jobs from MIM, some not so much on this kit, but others. I've also heard that while you get "quick shipping" and all items are "available" they actually have to cast your order which takes a month or two depending when the caster wants to get to it.

Noooooooooooo!!! avoid like the plague, no matter how good you are working with resin MIM VF-4 is a lost cause and a ripoff

Valk009 VF-4 recast is amazing, highly recommend. I got two but never got around to working with them, my skills are not good enough for his kits, lol

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Noooooooooooo!!! avoid like the plague, no matter how good you are working with resin MIM VF-4 is a lost cause and a ripoff

Valk009 VF-4 recast is amazing, highly recommend. I got two but never got around to working with them, my skills are not good enough for his kits, lol

I'm getting me 2. But with all the positive feedback you guys are giving him, I might get me 3. My skills aren't even close to tackling the resin kits, but I figure, if I mess 1 up, I can make up for it in the other.

Thanks guys for all the thumbs up, this means I cannot fail now and have to keep up the good work! My success does not only lie with me but also my friend and his workshop with all the equipment, so I will extend all these praises to him!