• 1 month later...

Well, I forgot about that. Mostly because Old Man Logan was a stupid story that I don't want to see on the big screen. That's on top of the fact Fox can't make a decent marvel movie I want to watch either.

Soooo what was wrong with DP? Without turning it into a comic nerd debate.

“I’m not sure what I’m allowed to say about that,” Kinberg told Collider regarding Stewart’s involvement. “I will agree with you that Patrick Stewart was rumored to be a part of that film. It takes place in the future, and as you and others have reported, it is an R-rated movie. It’s violent, it’s kind of like a western in its tone. It’s just a very cool, different film.”

http://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/wolverine-3-rated-r/

Sounds like Old Man Logan, or at least bits of it.

Edited by peter

• 2 weeks later...

I just watced X-Men Origins Wolverine again, hadn't seen it since it came out, but I don't remember it being that bad, lol! I guess with the newer films, the stories got so much better, so when i went back to see it, I thought it was damn near unwatchable, with so many cringworthy moments, hahahaha!

I just watced X-Men Origins Wolverine again, hadn't seen it since it came out, but I don't remember it being that bad, lol! I guess with the newer films, the stories got so much better, so when i went back to see it, I thought it was damn near unwatchable, with so many cringworthy moments, hahahaha!

It helped bring us Deadpool, so it'e ok in my book.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...