Big Boss on another solo sneaking mission, I'm in! Don't be so quick to judge the chronology by the objects snake is using in the trailer. Remember in peace walker when there were flying robots and MSF already had a fully functioning Metal Gear. For all we know this is five days after PW.

Big Boss on another solo sneaking mission, I'm in! Don't be so quick to judge the chronology by the objects snake is using in the trailer. Remember in peace walker when there were flying robots and MSF already had a fully functioning Metal Gear. For all we know this is five days after PW.

Big Boss is "minimum" ten years older in appearence, and rapidly getting closer to his original MG Sean Connery look.

Edited by Keith

The term ground zero (sometimes also known as surface zero as distinguished from zero point) describes the point on the Earth's surface closest to a detonation. In the case of an explosion above the ground, ground zero refers to the point on the ground directly below the detonation.

Like New York's World Trade Center

Font: wikipedia.

Big Bose is "minimum" ten years older in appearence, and rapidly getting closer to his original MG Sean Connery look.

Big Boss in Zanzibar Land

http://images.wikia....s_%28MG2%29.gif

http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/9/99/BOSS.gif

Edited by Old_Nash

SO this game is for PS3 only? But I thought I see the 360 logo at the end of the footage.

I love Metal Gear series, I am just concern this become an open world game...

After the awesomeness of peace walker, I'm not worried at all.

It's PS3 and 360. It shows the systems at the end of the trailer. But the announcement said PS3 only. wonder if just the FOX engine is on PS3 and 360, but the game only on PS3??

Not sure what the XOF is, it's not the FOX patch backwards since we can read the F.

Edited by Chowser

It's not said that it's in Cuba. Could very well be in Africa, especially as the dogs used, dunno the names, but read they're African breeds.

And one of the images twitted by Kojima was a new badge titled Diamond Dogs, obviously diamonds are the miniral symbol of Africa.

Except for the part where they said they where in cuba at least twice and that the camp sign had a silhouette of cuba on it.

Edited by anime52k8

I kind of feel guilty for not being as excited about this as I am about MGSR. Raiden's ninja thing offered something different to the franchise, and it seems kind of cool.

Personally, I've always found the MSG stealth system a little too complex for my taste. Had a pretty hard time sneaking up on enemies and knocking them out...or maybe I just suck at these games. :p I know you can always snipe them or use the stun bullets, but I was trying to get a trophy.

• 1 year later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

Demo of Ground Zeros was played in LA with english voices, iKojima was dodging questions and it's unclear if it's part of Phantom Pain on the same disc or not.

The most notable thing is there will be regenerating health, a first for MGS.

demo was running on PC spec to current consoles running as planned 30fps

TGS will have a demo for next gen systems running at 60fps.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/06/metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-the-splinter-cell-effect?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ign%2Fall+(IGN+All)

I'm sure most of you are now aware of Kojima's now infamous comments concerning Quiet's design, and how her lack of erm... realistic female tactical outfit was meant to encourage cosplaying and figure sales. :D

Halo designer David Ellis (lol never heard of him) proceeded to call this "disgusting." A follow up tweet accused the industry of being full of "man babies."

http://www.gamespot.com/news/halo-dev-calls-mgsv-female-character-design-disgusting-6414137

Sh!t just got serious... totally not related video:

YEAH.... MURICA!

I'm sure most of you are now aware of Kojima's now infamous comments concerning Quiet's design, and how her lack of erm... realistic female tactical outfit was meant to encourage cosplaying and figure sales. :D

Halo designer David Ellis (lol never heard of him) proceeded to call this "disgusting." A follow up tweet accused the industry of being full of "man babies."

http://www.gamespot.com/news/halo-dev-calls-mgsv-female-character-design-disgusting-6414137

Young and dumb. He needs to get off his high horse.