Yamato 1/60 Super/Strike parts + Option parts reissue

Swoosh

I got into Macross only after the super parts went out of production and became hard to find, so this is great news for me. Any idea if this is going to be a limited release or if we'll see these in pretty much all the big online retailers of Macross items?

Any idea if this is going to be a limited release or if we'll see these in pretty much all the big online retailers of Macross items?

Only the unpainted VF-1D, VF-4 and 1:2000 micro VF-1 has the red "やまとWEB限定販売商品" text on them, so all the other listed items are regular release.

Edited by CF18

1/72 YF-19 is the toy that bring me back to Macross universe.

It's the toy that got me into the Macross toy universe.

I still remember seeing the Toycom ads in comic books back in the day, remember my disappointment in the constant delays and eventual cancellation and how I got my first Yamato off of Yahoo! Auctions (the US site) for around $ 75 shipped.

On topic I'll probably skip these VF-1 Super/Strike part sets, again, never really saw the need. I prefer the bundles and not every VF-1 I buy needs additional armor or parts.

-b.

It's the toy that got me into the Macross toy universe.

I still remember seeing the Toycom ads in comic books back in the day, remember my disappointment in the constant delays and eventual cancellation and how I got my first Yamato off of Yahoo! Auctions (the US site) for around $ 75 shipped.

On topic I'll probably skip these VF-1 Super/Strike part sets, again, never really saw the need. I prefer the bundles and not every VF-1 I buy needs additional armor or parts.

-b.

Same here, I knew about Robotech and I had bought one of those old Revell fully transformable VF-1 model kits at an antique store but it was missing parts so I came on here way way back when (2000-2001) in order to find out more about it and try to get parts. Around the same time I found the Toycom ads for the YF-19 and had to have it. Placed a pre-order with a member on here who had a shop and the rest was history.

My dad and grandpa ended up getting me the whole Mac+ set in Singapore from a member on here who had a shop there, that was probably 2002 when the VF-11 came out.

Lucky, all my purchases have come via internet. To this day I wish I had a close friend or family member, or better yet the means to travel and pick up all the cool stuff I want.

And that first hunt, it's what led me to Macross World to begin with.

-b.

VF-19A ravens :wub:

It would look awesome in 1/60 scale.

I still can't figure out why they won't do one of those? I've wanted one ever since they did the 19 in 1/60 scale. Now they have a beautifully engineered 19 version, and they need to get that out.

So I guess there,ll be no option parts for the cavaliers, as to not want to piss off people who,ve already bought one?

The VF-1S,s & 1J that aren,t pictured with super/strike ...aren,t coming with super/strike?

Sorry the thread topic is abit vague , can anyone who knows or can read japanese clarify?

Thanx.