Yamato 1/60 Super/Strike parts + Option parts reissue

Swoosh

Eh.. if I was more into customizing, I'd have gotten more, but I already have 4 sets from my Hikaru, Max, and Kakizaki 1A bundles, plus one from my Hikaru 1S. I was only missing one for Roy, and my DYRL CF, so I'm covered now.

If they go on sale somewhere down the road, I might grab one more set to paint up to match my VF-1D, but eh. I'm still iffy of crossing the line between toy and model, and I know painted stuff wouldn't hold up to the way I store my valk add-ons (I've got everything, missiles, gunpods, fast packs, all piled in a shoebox. :lol:)

If anyone has extra YAMATO "options" parts sets they want to sell....IM me....looking for a few sets....thanks! :)

Will be selling my VE-1 and strike parts options.

According to Fedex my shipment should hit my door this wednesday.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I pre-ordered these back in September from HLJ along with the VE-1, and when I log into my account on HLJ it says I placed my Order on 27 December and the strike parts are on back order (already got the VE-1 a month ago). So I am trying to figure out what is going on with people getting these already when I had already pre-ordered them?

u know, all I really need VF-1 wise, is for them to re-release the M&M's. i missed em first time, Id jump on em this time. Then Id be done with the mold.

Unless they do Low Viz/Stealth ones. I still love the Jungle Camo 1/48

I hope they release M&M as well and the VT-1 since it is pretty much the VE-1 with some slight mold differences.

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone who ordered the super/strike parts recently get dark blue optional parts?

I recently got a set from HKCollectibles and they came with dark blue optional parts. The parts I got in the initial run of super/strike parts were DYRL off-white.

If these are the *missing* Cavaliers optional parts, they sure look great in my Cavalier VF-1A.

Anybody know where to get VF-1J 30'th anniv? i was looking at ebay and HK collectibles but result are none :(

I live in Japan and know of a few places that still have some in stalk as of two weeks ago. I do not know about state side.

Preordered on the first batch @ hlj, my two superparts boxes are finally being processed for shipping today.

At last! I was almost ready to cancel my order to get them somewhere else.

I was wondering, when did you place your pre-order? I pre-ordered mine back in September and now HLJ shows them as discontinued.

Did anyone who ordered the super/strike parts recently get dark blue optional parts?

I recently got a set from HKCollectibles and they came with dark blue optional parts. The parts I got in the initial run of super/strike parts were DYRL off-white.

If these are the *missing* Cavaliers optional parts, they sure look great in my Cavalier VF-1A.

Yes, mine from AmiAmi is dark blue, but unfortunately my backorder for the Cavalier fell through ......