So what's next from Yamato?

jvmacross

In fact, this is Macross30, not MF.

But the game is from Bandai...and I am sure they will want to cash in on the toy...at this point, either company can do a good job...however, I think I would prefer a Bandai produced YF-30...only so it can match up with the rest of the renewal line....oh, and make it an exclusive so we can all get one!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by jvmacross

But the game is from Bandai...and I am sure they will want to cash in on the toy...at this point, either company can do a good job...however, I think I would prefer a Bandai produced YF-30...only so it can match up with the rest of the renewal line....oh, and make it an exclusive so we can all get one!!! :rolleyes:

Agreed.

I'd prefer a yammie, a matte one if possible please and thank you. Don't have time to camp pre-order websites.

This! And a VF-5000 too.

a VF-5000 would go with their current Macross 7 kick, although I feel like something a little more ambitious and different looking would be nice. A VA-3M would be pretty badass too.

Maybe Yamato will make the announcement on the Wonder Festival? It's on February 10, still a month to go ...

Personally I would like a non-canon version of 1/60 VF-1J. If I remember it correctly, so far we haven't had any non-canon 1/60 1J (the CF is still canon), only a 1/48 Stealth.

Yamato, if you feel too lazy to design a new scheme, please at least give the cavalier a 1J head!

Edited by nobody

Took a year for Yamato to announce, develop and release the VF-4G........perhaps they don't need that much time for their next big project.....or maybe they are just waiting for the wow factor of the VF-4G to cool down a bit.....

Still hoping for a TV SDF-1.... -_-