I think it was unbelievable that so many people stayed in one house and nobody got busy.

With who? There was only Hawkeye's wife and Black Widow. Chances are Hawkeye got some, but I'm not dure who else you're expecting to get busy.

Hahah...was I the only one who nerded out and was all "Nuh-uh! It's a Vibranium/Adamantium alloy and Adamantium is the strongest!"? Then I realized it was because of the whole X-Men/Wolverine thing that they can't talk about Adamantium...:(

Edited by xrentonx

• 2 weeks later...

Another creepy looking man-doll. Either find and play with the real thing or make the figure bishoujo style...

Well...the first one is a one in seven billionth chance so chances are slim unless you are lucky or a suave-ass mother fu.cker :D

Second part...there are people who think bishoujo is just as creepy for various reasons as well so to each their own. I don't need everything to be anime-ized myself but sometimes they're cool and I own a few.

In regards to the headsculpt on that figure...it ain't bad. I thought her design in the movie was super generic (like her brother) but wasn't terrible. Not sure I'd pick this one up though. I've got my eyes on the Iron Legion HT so far and that's it. I loved the Iron Legion scheme in the movie!

I just saw that Hot Toys Scarlet Witch yesterday and the face sculpt is not as accurate as I like. For the price they're asking, they could at least sculpt (include) three faces total.

I used to collect a lot of 1/6 scale figures back when they were cheap, and I think I'm done with that scale/hobby. With the high prices that hobby is now demanding, I'm not missing it. -_-

It wasn't a bad movie, but I'm really getting tired of movies with titles like "Age of..." and the Age is about 20 minutes.

Personally, I didn't expect much, because it's already been said, the Avengers movies up until the Infinity series are just

bridges to connect the stand alone films.

So, not a bad movie, but a few steps behind Winter Soldier and GOTG.

I give Avengers: 20 minutes of Ultron a 7.5/10

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't watch Oldboy 'cus I heard it wasn't as good as the original. She was in that?

Yup, she is. Yeah, it's true that it's not on par with the original one. But man, didn't expect this girl will expose something in that movie. Hahaha! :lol:

Question:

In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Quicksilver can change the trajectory of bullets. Why couldn't he do that in this film?

Probably, because It's not the same character. But it's weird that he died just because of the bullets. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Frozen is massively popular in Japan, so naturally, Cinderella sold out quickly because of Frozen Fever.

Heh. I sincerely had no idea. I hate to be such a narrow minded westerner but I figured their number one movie would be Godzilla or Mazinkaiser SKL or something...

Heh. I sincerely had no idea. I hate to be such a narrow minded westerner but I figured their number one movie would be Godzilla or Mazinkaiser SKL or something...

Outside of Yo-Kai Watch, kids in Japan are heavily into American stuff. As I've mentioned before, Frozen is massively popular, but all the blogs you read online are nothing compared to actually being in Japan and seeing stores flooded with Elsa dolls and Olaf masks. Even SpongeBob Squarepants is a mega-hit, as souvenir shops in the Mount Fuji area have keychains of him.

And yeah, Avengers is very popular over there, especially with the kids buying toys of the Marvel Disk Wars anime.

He's been saying that. He said there was no director's cut since before the movie was released. Marvel has never released a directors cut of any of their movies. I've been slagged off all across the internet because AmazonUK put out a pre-order for an extended cut of the movie, which set off a lot of wishful thinking in a lot of people, when in reality it will just include bonus footage that was cut.

"The first time I ever heard a re-mix, I was 13 and I was listening to the radio. I heard a song that had been re-mixed and it freaked me out so much that I turned off the radio and never listened to it since, literally. That is an actual truth."

Of course this quote right here makes him sound like an utter moron...

Edited by Mommar