The Hollywood premiere was yesterday and I'm starting to see spoilers floating around. Opening dates for Europe and Asia are on April 22 and April 23.

If you are considering avoiding spoilers in all shapes or forms, I would think quickly about going dark because spoilers will be in full force by this time next week.

I don't have cable. I did stream a ton of College Basketball games in March though.

They played a few and I just muted the sound. crap is insidious.

Between that and Hot Toys shooting their load at every turn haha

I should be ok as I don't watch much of anything live after College balls stops.

Edited by Gakken85

I SWARE IF BLACK WIDOW KISSES BANNER :blink: OR IF THEY WIND UP SLEEPING TOGETHER :angry: I WILL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER MARVEL FILM!!!!! Except maybe Guardians of the Galaxy. :D

Eh, it would have to be Banner/Hulk. No one else on that team would be able to take care of Black Widow like she deserves...

More spoilerific TV spots.

https://www.facebook.com/avengers/videos/vb.126757470715601/891974397527234/

The good thing is, it confirms the Hot Toys release of AOU War Machine Mk II.

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=295

Thank you Whedon for bringing back War Machine. I hate the Iron Patriot-paint scheme.

It's already on pre-order at SideshowToys since Monday or last weekend, I believe. And from what I understand, it's an exclusive release. Probably, only available at SideshowToys for overseas. And convention exclusive at Hong Kong. The only difference from the Iron Man 3 War Machine Mark 2 release, I think, is the new color paint, and a helmeted head sculpt of Don Cheadle. Which IMHO, the best Cheadle's likeness there is. ;)

If only they could get an accurate Black Widow face sculpt. I think her boobs are right, for what it's worth...

If only they could get an accurate Black Widow face sculpt. I think her boobs are right, for what it's worth...

I think the best most accurate sculpt Scarlett had was for her Silken Floss Nazi babe figure from the Craptastic The Spirit film. If you swap out that head for the Black Widow one and dye the hair red you should be golden.

Went to the Sydney premiere last night. I loved it. theres a Mid-Credits stinger, but nothing at the end, at least as far as i saw, it may be added in later (The Shwarma scene in A1 was).

SO GOOD!

You want to give anything away now I'm totally cool with clicking on spoiler tags.

Everything is cool about it. ;) Do you want Super real spoilers, or just broad stuff?

Mild spoilers:

-The Snow scene in the trailers is the opening scene

-Ultron has 2 main forms in the movie

-Ulysses Klaw is in the film, but not for long. Hes great though, Andy Serkis does real well)

-The Hulk/Hulkbuster fight is incredible. What the trailers have shown of it is next to nothing

-Cameos by Falcon, Heimdall and Peggy Carter. and War Machine gets to do a decent amount in the flick

Serious SERIOUS HUGE BIG MOVIE CHANGING spoilers!! No kidding, this is bigger stuff!

- We meet Hawkeyes wife and kids. only Nat knew about them

- Hulk and Widow almost run away together, and at the end of the film Hulk does disappear

- Thor has a vision of the Infinity Gauntlet. The stinger is Thanos with the Gauntlet on saying "Fine, I'll do it myself"

- Quicksilver dies saving Hawkeye. It doesn't feel gratuitous, it was actually pretty well done.

- The scene of Caps shield broken is a nightmare vision Tony has.

Edited by Scream Man

That scene was not in the movie I saw. Whether or not its added later like the Shwarma scene I don't know.

Yep, the insert after credits, like Shwarma scene, one time, Whedon said the movie don't will be a post-scene credit.

But... do you really think she would not enter it as hook to Civil war?

Edited by Old_Nash

Just saw it earlier tonight. Not as good as the first film or even Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but still a great superhero flick. Outstanding performance by James Spader, with his portrayal of Ultron being the creepiest supervillain on the big screen. If you watch it after the previous MCU films, the buildup to Infinity War makes more sense.

As for negatives, perhaps the film's a tad too long and the numerous backstories slow it down much. Regardless, Avengers: Age of Ultron perfectly sets up Phase 3 of the MCU.