Pretty hacky photoshop job either way. And does that look like VIsion is attacking the Avengers there with Ultron?

because he probably is. Ultron initially builds Vision as a minion to battle the avengers.

I think it's interesting that Vision shows up on the movie posters but nowhere else. Not a single trailer glimpse or anything.

They're probably just doing it for the comic readers as a silent nod/hint. I'm pretty interested to see how they handle Vision, especially since as you said he doesn't appear in any of the trailers.

-b.

They're probably just doing it for the comic readers as a silent nod/hint. I'm pretty interested to see how they handle Vision, especially since as you said he doesn't appear in any of the trailers.

-b.

As it stands he's far more interesting than Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

As it stands he's far more interesting than Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Ha, ha, ha - agreed!

Although, even if they turn out to be good parts of the movie my interest right now is in Iron Man, Cap, Black Widow, the Hulk, Vision and Ultron. Or basically the cool Avengers characters and the bad guy.

-b.

• 3 weeks later...