Likely no one saw the clip from the press conference today (I did). It ties this movie and Cap 3 together.

Just so you understand, if the title of Cap 3 doesn't hint what is to come from the next movies, this will.

OK. Don't blame the messenger.

Setting: Steve and Tony are chopping firewood at a summer home.Tony: "Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?Cap: "Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things, kinda hoping Thor would be the exception."Tony: "Yeah, give him time. We don't know what the Maximov kid showed him.Cap: "I don't know what she showed you. I just know it made you do something stupid."Cap: "Earth's Mightiest Heroes, they pulled us apart like cotton candy."Tony: "It seems like you walked away alright."Cap: "Is that a problem?"Tony: "I don't trust a guy without a dark side. Call me old fashioned."Cap: "Well let's just say you haven't seen it yet."Tony: "Better if I knew for research. (Banner and I knew the research?)"Cap: "That would effect the team."Tony: "That would end the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the why we fight? So we can end the fight? So we can go home?"2RhCfJR.gif <- Then this sceneCap: "Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time."

Here is video of that scene.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28t5na_nortlu_shortfilms

Chris

Edit: fixed link

Edited by Dobber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks great! Scarlet has her booty shot in the film! :wub: Two things I would like to see: Captain America get his butt kicked, and the Hulk get his butt kicked!

What is it with you and butts??

Awesome new trailer!!!

Luv that attention to detail with the last scene of hulk with "pink eye" showing the stress of battle.

It seems to have an April release date here in China, if that's the case...smart move Marvel, beat China to the inevitable handy cam pirate copies that flood the market in China after the first week of cinema release..then the DVD rip within the first month...where the selfie generation will upload it to various Chinese websites to watch for free....I hope it won't have any god awful Chinese scenes in it like IM3!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's with Widow's glowey suit? Is she super powered up or something? I noticed some neon blue piping on her upcoming Hasbro figure too. But on this poster it's glowing.

Pretty hacky photoshop job either way. And does that look like VIsion is attacking the Avengers there with Ultron?

there still mad about this:

No they are not and never were.

As hard as this maybe to understand, but the personification of American patriotism just doesn't work as well around the rest of the globe.

Besides Germany is not necessarily a bastion when it comes to embracing superhero comic culture.

And I agree that the movie poster is just generally bad.