Seeing the Iron Man Hulkbuster in 1080p gives me the chills. :rolleyes:(Not looking forward on Hot Toys future announcement on this one because definitely they're going to make it. And it's going to cost a liver. :wacko: )

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28gblg_the-avengers-age-of-ultron-teaser-trailer-1-subtitulado-por-cinescondite_shortfilms

I wasn't wowed by the trailer. I'm sure it'll be good just like almost every other Marvel film, which is not good. Except for Captain America 2 the Marvel films are pretty tame and low risk.

Interesting observation. I think Captain America: The Winter Solider did a better job than most Marvel films with having you think major characters where in actual, real jeopardy but these are comic book movies - the good guys are going to win and most likely survive once the dust settles (whether it be at the end of the movie or across a sequel or two), dark stories or not.

I peed a little...and I was at work.

#teamultron

-b.

Oh, hell yeah! THAT'S what a real summer blockbuster trailer is, done the right way. Eat choade, Michael Bay! :)

Love Ultron's dialog and James Spader is perfectly cast as the voice. I hope the character's personality delivers on the promise of these bits from the trailer, because his strange ideology sounds really entertaining. Lot of really interesting pieces here, hulk-buster armor being an obvious comic geek highlight. The armor is realized for live action expertly; totally digging the design and the fact that they retained the thick, turtle-shell like motif of the comics. Nice to see Rhodes, even if just for a second. And Andy Serkis what? Looking lean and mean he is!

And that music...perfectly creepy, echoing the theme of Ultron's character.

Overall, a great trailer. Really feeling this.

Edited by Mr March

I was listening to AFN Wiesbaden radio this morning and had to laugh.

They were mentioning the trailer and how the team was hyped for it. Anyway they were saying that amongst the team was a private that apparently after watching trailer asked if "Ultron" was a Transformer! :lol: I guess some fictional universes are not easy to distinguish.

Good thing I wasn't drinking coffee at the moment.

After watching this all day..I got a bad feeling about Black Widow! :(

Kill her anyway...

Nah, Black Widow will be just fine. They aren't going to kill the only female "super" hero currently in the Marvel Movie-verse, not gonna happen.

-b.

Likely no one saw the clip from the press conference today (I did). It ties this movie and Cap 3 together.

Just so you understand, if the title of Cap 3 doesn't hint what is to come from the next movies, this will.

OK. Don't blame the messenger.

Setting: Steve and Tony are chopping firewood at a summer home.

Tony: "Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?

Cap: "Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things, kinda hoping Thor would be the exception."

Tony: "Yeah, give him time. We don't know what the Maximov kid showed him.

Cap: "I don't know what she showed you. I just know it made you do something stupid."

Cap: "Earth's Mightiest Heroes, they pulled us apart like cotton candy."

Tony: "It seems like you walked away alright."

Cap: "Is that a problem?"

Tony: "I don't trust a guy without a dark side. Call me old fashioned."

Cap: "Well let's just say you haven't seen it yet."

Tony: "Better if I knew for research. (Banner and I knew the research?)"

Cap: "That would effect the team."

Tony: "That would end the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the why we fight? So we can end the fight? So we can go home?"

2RhCfJR.gif <- Then this scene

Cap: "Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time."

So, who is the other girl in the beginning scene? I spot Widow and Maria Hill. Who's the third girl on the right? Jane Foster (Natalie Portman's character)?

And any speculation on who Andy Serkis' character is supposed to be? I was hoping it was pre-blue-furred Beast (He was an Avenger after all), but from what I'm reading, that's probably not the case.