• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm reading the Age of Ultron TPB... It's pretty good. A little silly. Feel like I've read this before with all the Ultron stories and all the time travel stuff.

It feels like Days of Future past for the Avengers.

I don't see how most of this could even make it into the movie though and make any sense, like the Savage land. The Red Hulk. Or even the importance of the Vision.

I guess they will strip it down well enough.

Cool, but where's Black Widow/Sugar Tits?

She's there, that guy is standing in front of her (you can see her arm just to the right of Captain America's face).

Another look at Vision. This may be from the Sideshow Collectibles toy/model (TBA)

eXq2zsR.jpg

Like Vision's look, but it's so funny how fiction likes to follow similar story, design, whatever, trends. Vision's costume has a similar look (texture-wise) to the new Batsuit in the upcoming S vs. B movie.

-b.

Like Vision's look, but it's so funny how fiction likes to follow similar story, design, whatever, trends. Vision's costume has a similar look (texture-wise) to the new Batsuit in the upcoming S vs. B movie.

-b.

Basketball skin is all the rage in this season's superheroes clothing line...

Thanks azrael. I already assumed, based on one of the other promo pics, that Vision would look a lot like his comic book counter part but I didn't think it would be that close. I was always a fan of the all white Vision look though.

+1

Hopefully at some point the character evolves to that look.

-b.

Looks great. Marvel's been doing a great job lately on adapting the costumes. I just want Thor to have his feathers and Cap to have his wings on the side of his mask. And Hawkeye not to have that lame X-Men S&M leather get up.

Normally I agree with you on a variety of subjects but heck no, oh no and no-no (Hawkeye's movie-verse costume is fine). :p

-b.

I just want Thor to have his feathers

Which he only wears for ceremonies...

Cap to have his wings on the side of his mask.

They're there. Only painted on instead of being little plastic feathers.

:p

On the bright side, at least Whedon had the sense to reverse Iron Man's paint scheme for this movie.

• 1 month later...