• 2 weeks later...

you know its been 'A Long Time' since you read anything Marvel when you gotta wiki Ultron... still looks to probably be a good popcorn money and raking in the Billions...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll start.

You sure they don't want a taller stand-in for Ultron or even a hat with a motion capture ball on top to represent the head, or whatever that is? Little short to be a Stormtrooper menacing robot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So wait a minute. The people who played Ford Brody and his wife in Godzilla are now going to be playing Quicksilver and his sister in the next Avengers movie? FFS--is there no one else looking for work in Hollywood?

2238365_o.gif

Edited by reddsun1

ComicCon preview issue is out:

This week's cover: Meet the new boss in Marvel's 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'

It's not listed on the agenda but you know something will show up at SDCC.

But Hank Pym should be the one behind Ultron, not Stark!! That is what the character exists for: to frakk things up. Stupid Pym, you fraked the Avengers sequel... wait.

On a serious note, they've been building this up with Jarvis in IM3 and in the last Cap film where SHIELD had Jarvis too.

Good to see some more pictures from the movie, although I'm fairly irritated that Stark is wearing what looks like Mark 42 armor, just with more red than gold.

Re: Ultron I'm sure the upcoming Ant-Man movie will play a role in his creation and/or Avengers: Age of Ultron.

-b.

So this is the Forbin Project (except that it's the Stark Project)?

Well if you must crib your plot from something, at least do so from something good. OF course how many people have read, or seen, the Forbin Project?

Pic looks epic, but seriously Hawkeye and Black Widow as the only non-powered heroes fighting in a sea of Ultrons should be D E A D.

Even though they're putting Ultron squarely on Stark I sure hope the story allows for some involvement with Pym (even though Ant Man comes out after Avengers).

-b.