just had ta flaunt dat low vis

I took it out of storage the other day, because I have limited space so I rotate stuff every so often. I hadn't transformed a 1/48 in a really, really long time and they feel great in the hand. I'm gonna get the Hikaru 1S out next, but it's under a mountain of other boxes of crap.

Anyway MacFB7 yay whatever

• 2 weeks later...

At a glance of the trailer, FB7 is based on MF the movie version. Ranka is wearing the uniform of St. Mary's School and never transfer to Mihoshi.

And still no Alto? Hmm.

We have to wait for Big West's uploading the trailer.

Edited by antibiotictab

I tried to cheat first trailer stream at the last month. Unfortunately proxy doesn't work with Bandai Channel videos.

I heard using VPN is a good solution. But it cost you about 1000 yen per month if you use the Interlink VPN. And the company seems not to support English speakers. Hmm.

http://www.interlink.or.jp/service/myip/index.html

at least is something for us outside of japan

Bandai Channel BURN IN HELL !!!!

Heh... and the tables have turned. Don't blame any one company, blame the paradigm shift to nationalizing the internet and annoying things like auto-detection of a user's location. (Microsoft is the worst offender when it comes to that.)

Heh... and the tables have turned. Don't blame any one company, blame the paradigm shift to nationalizing the internet and annoying things like auto-detection of a user's location. (Microsoft is the worst offender when it comes to that.)

The beauty of region restricted content!

Can we just pretend to blame Harmony Gold for it? :ph34r::D

Nope. This one is down to corporate greed and shortsightedness (as the last few posts have indicated, this is not limited to Bandai, but fairly widespread across the internet).

Why shortsightedness? It's a frikken commercial!

:::downloads file on Vita::: OH MY GOD, I WANT THAT SHERYL & RANKA DUET OF TOTSUGEKI LOVE HEART SOOOO BAD!

Single is coming out a few days after the movie hits cinemas (oct 20). Check amazon Jpn for preorders.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm in the middle of a Fukuyama tribute to basara concert. o(^▽^)o