Is there an official definition for what the name stands for, or are they leaving it as an ambiguous reference to both "Flashback" and "Fire Bomber?"

I think it's more of a mind bomb than that:

FB7: Fire Bomber 7

FB7: Flash Back 7

F (B) 7: (Macross) F meets (Macross) 7 (haven't figured out what the B means in this instance).

I think it's more of a mind bomb than that:

F (B) 7: (Macross) F meets (Macross) 7 (haven't figured out what the B means in this instance).

Hmm, that's a tough one, maybe it's "Frontier Bi" 7, and Glabil will pop up!..?..;)

Pamphlets from the The Macross Original Art Exhibition. Only 9 weeks to go!

8/15's spacial guest is Sakurai-san in Ikebukuro. Seven's fan have to go to Seibu.

Edited by antibiotictab

For those that can see this CM, is there anything interesting shown?

No, but the homepage itself has lots of goodies:

1st: title: looks suspiciously like: Macross F(Frontier): FB7 (though that might just be a typographical thing)

2nd: full title: "Macross FB7 - the spirit exiled in the galaxy - Listen to my song!"

Factoring in Kawamori's trips to India, I'd say the probability of it being a coincidence is extremely low.

This makes no sense. Buddhism died out in India by the end of the 19th century.

Perhaps he's just a member of Shingon Buddhism? 'cause, you know, Kobo-daishi apparently threw a Vajra from China into the centre of what became Koya-san.

That or Tendai Buddhism... cause you can meet Basara (Vajra) himself at Sanjusangen-do. I have. ;) "Ore no uta kikkekeke!"

Edited by sketchley

• 2 weeks later...

Coming soon to a theater near you!

post-9325-0-35596300-1346040144_thumb.jpg

I hope it heralds a new Artdink game, though it would certainly be for Vita rather than PSP. I'd have a reason to buy a Vita then... Just hope that if so they ditch dating sim mode from the last game and just level up pilot skills like the first two.

Unfortunately it wont. This release is basically meant as a promo for the upcoming Macross 7 boxsets, sandwiched between new Macross F footage. Its not getting anywhere as much attention or as big of a release as the Frontier movies and something so niche is unlikely to merit a game tie in on the PSP.

I hope it heralds a new Artdink game, though it would certainly be for Vita rather than PSP. I'd have a reason to buy a Vita then... Just hope that if so they ditch dating sim mode from the last game and just level up pilot skills like the first two.

I thought the dating sim part was important for leveling up your VD.

"Tetsuro Amino, the director of the original Macross 7 anime, is writing and directing the new project at Satelight with assistant director Takao Abo (Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Macross Frontier) and animation director Osamu Horiuchi (Full Metal Panic! franchise). Character designers Risa Ebata and Yûichi Takahashi are returning from Macross Frontier for the new work."

ANN

Is tetsuro amino had the skills? ....i doubt it...((((;゚Д゚)))))))

In my opinion...macross 7 is directed poorly..by him...

I hope his directing and writing skills already leveled up by by now..

I dont want to see sheryl say "ore no uta wo kikeeeee!" to some big monster and got her ass kicked like basara... (T ^ T)

But i really love to see basara and sheryl nome duet "angel voice"

Wuooooooo wuoooo woooouuu

Already did in with the singing voices of Nekki Bassara and Shryl Nome singing Toutsegeki Love Heart if you don't believe me heres my proof

http://youtu.be/5wUywQ-uFVM

Already did in with the singing voices of Nekki Bassara and Shryl Nome singing Toutsegeki Love Heart if you don't believe me heres my proof .....

I think the original poster was referring more to Angel Voice since its such a legendary song and we have all been teased by the Mari Iijima/Yoshiki Fukuyama fan-edit version for so long.

As for May'n and Fukuyama, FYI Totsugeki Love heart is the one song they've sung together, although they have done it multiple times.

The first time was during May'ns first live tour (the one you linked to) back when her career was much more closely tied to Macross than it is today. They then did it on both nights of the Macross Crossover Live (Mari Iijima and Megumi Nakajima also did a duet of Angels Paints).

http://www.macrosswo...ndpost&p=798586

As for FB7 - I'm not expecting much original/new material but am always eager to see more Macross on the big screen (and buy all the related merchandise, ^^; ). Will be grabbing my presales tic at the Megaroad Launch Ceremony on Sunday (Ranka, Sheryl, Mylene, Misa and Max all on stage at once - the mind boggles! :-) )

Edited by Tochiro

As for FB7 - I'm not expecting much original/new material but am always eager to see more Macross on the big screen (and buy all the related merchandise, ^^; ). Will be grabbing my presales tic at the Megaroad Launch Ceremony on Sunday (Ranka, Sheryl, Mylene, Misa and Max all on stage at once - the mind boggles! :-) )

Who will be there for Mylene, Chie Kajiura or Tomo Sakurai?

(Ranka, Sheryl, Mylene, Misa and Max all on stage at once - the mind boggles! :-) )

Man I'm jealous! That's quite a lineup there. Sho Hayami (Max) and Mika Doi (Misa) are going to look positively ancient standing next to Megumi Nakajima though :lol: